Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO OPEN TURNTABLES UNTIL JAN 31ST of 2002

HEY GUYS AND GALS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT THERE WILL BE NO OPEN TURNTABLES UNTIL THE 31ST OF JAN. 2002. DUE TO REMODELING OF THE 6TH FLOOR. AGAIN WE APOLIGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW OF THE CHANGES. BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE 31ST OF JAN.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Damnit . . . :mad: . . oh well . . . :) . . .

What are we gonna do on Thursday???!!??. . .

IM me.:D

Originally posted by bogb

Thanks a lot for the info pseudoden. :( :( :(

I hope you know this is bad news for a shit load of ppl.

PPL you have to stop thrashing the place. Bustn' up sinks and flooding up the place is not cool.

BTW, those people responsible for the bathroom damage is no one from CP.. :rolleyes:.v

so bog...relax....Anyway I must say though that whoever did that, my girlfriend and I ahd to be like amazon women to fix that shit. YOU CP boyz..did nada and watched the water go all over the place:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fierydesire

BTW, those people responsible for the bathroom damage is no one from CP.. :rolleyes:.v

so bog...relax....Anyway I must say though that whoever did that, my girlfriend and I ahd to be like amazon women to fix that shit. YOU CP boyz..did nada and watched the water go all over the place:rolleyes:

Sorry, I’m just upset and I got a little carried away.

Originally posted by joeg

Justin, did you pay the guys at psuedo to shutdown so you don't have to trainwreck on thursday???? :D :D :D

Ouch! That hurts! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well at least he's got three weeks to make sure his train stays on the tracks now. ;)

Also, since this shit's been cancelled this week, I'm gonna be going to Morpheus Rising at Pyramid now instead. Industrial, noize, and EBM for the hardcore rivetheads, so pm me if you want the info for a different Thurs nite party.

What am I thinking? This is CP, of course you're not interested. :rolleyes: