Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks everyone for a great b-day- johnny vicious

hey

thanks everyone i had one of the best birthday parties since i was a little vicious!!!!.. i loved the ice cream cake and the b-day poster was an awsome present.it really touched me, i am gonna frame it and hang it in my studio.you guys are the best.and i wanna thank suzane palmer, raina,mike macaluso, john paul, peter bailey,richie santana, peter rauhoffer,madd myles,razor,and dezrok for comming down .....a special happy b-day to richie santana too. , i guess you found out about the gold cards and the back room. well thats our present to you.good luck with the contest.

thanks again

i'll see you friday AT ROXY

blackjack time!!!

johnny v.

VICIOUS VICIOUS!!!!!!!!

yo ive been having mad fun at roxy to hear you spin.....the clubnyc peeps and the dj is what makes this party pump......vicious throw it down nice and smooth this week.....give us the CLASSIC JOHNNY VICIOUS TRANCE SOUND......hellz yea....

see you kiddies friday!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks for tearin' the shit outta Roxy on Friday Johnny Vicious!! The birthday cake was such a sweet touch from everyone, it was fun trying to lick the damn ice cream outta the champagne glass!! We love you, we love Roxy, we love the brand new insane Sexy Fridays @ Roxy, and we love clubplanet!! :D :D :D

Keep up the absolutely amazing talent shows you've been giving us!! See ya Friday. ~XOXO~

Everyone else has already said it, but I will too... you are the man and we love the new party! It's great to finally have something to look foward to each week... chillen with the great cp peeps and listening and chillen with our favorite(at least mine) favorite DJ. Keep the party slammin!

-Rob

~~~ roxy is definatly my new friday place!!! johnny ur the best and im soo fawking happy i can hear u spin every friday instead of just once a month.......that friday was one of the best times i ever had in a club THANKS!!!!! ohh and the champagne was great!!!! see u next friday.....and the next frday....and the one after that:D

Originally posted by CTACbKA

...as I said before, even if that was him, he's not here anymore...do you think he is actually reading your posts?

Vicious!!!! Please posts again if you actually care about your fans and read their replies to your post!!!!

FYI Johnny always posts here to let us know what's going on and to tell us how he much he appreciates his fans...and it *IS* him..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

FYI Johnny always posts here to let us know what's going on and to tell us how he much he appreciates his fans...and it *IS* him..:rolleyes:

Yeah seriously. Vicious is the man. And CTACbKA, are you angered that Tony Draper doesn't post here?

:blown:

Originally posted by CTACbKA

...as I said before, even if that was him, he's not here anymore...do you think he is actually reading your posts?

Vicious!!!! Please posts again if you actually care about your fans and read their replies to your post!!!!

:shoot: :shoot:

no need to hate bro....