Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F*cked up shit done to you by a friend!

fierydesire

Along the lines of Kaligirls question. Have any of you caught your friends in the act of hooking up with someone you were dating or going out with?

Well, here is my story...some of you know it already but for those of you that don't its pretty fucked up. So when I was younger I had this bestfriend who I loved more than anything else. I would do anything for this chick. So I took her away with me to my summer home to chill out with a bunch of my peeps.. This guy I was dating for awhile was there and everything was going great. So the night we get there, we throw a huge party it was like woah. I start noticing that she is kicking it to the guy I am seeing. I at first didnt think much of it cause she is my girl. So as the night progresses she is still working my man. Anyway, we get wasted I end up passing out and shit. The next day when I wake up I find her and him on the couch. She has his dick in his mouth while he is straddled on the couch watching motherfucken animaniacs. So she looks up at me, while I am wiping the shit out my eyes to see if this is really happening. Then the bitch goes back and procedes... What a dumb fucken chickenhead. :rolleyes: well I wont even explain what happened further.

So have any of you come across people who you thought were real friends when they turned out to be nothing more than pieces of trash?

yeah... when i was younger, i was seeing this guy, (nothing serious but still) i was at this local party with my best friend. i got pretty drunk in the house with my friends, after a little while i started to wonder where my guy was so my other friend and i decided to go find him... when we got out to the car, guess who was in it.

hahaha.

now i look back and i think its funny. im still friends with both of them but i will never trust this girl alone with my man again...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Along the lines of Kaligirls question. Have any of you caught your friends in the act of hooking up with someone you were dating or going out with?

Well, here is my story...some of you know it already but for those of you that don't its pretty fucked up. So when I was younger I had this bestfriend who I loved more than anything else. I would do anything for this chick. So I took her away with me to my summer home to chill out with a bunch of my peeps.. This guy I was dating for awhile was there and everything was going great. So the night we get there, we throw a huge party it was like woah. I start noticing that she is kicking it to the guy I am seeing. I at first didnt think much of it cause she is my girl. So as the night progresses she is still working my man. Anyway, we get wasted I end up passing out and shit. The next day when I wake up I find her and him on the couch. She has his dick in his mouth while he is straddled on the couch watching motherfucken animaniacs. So she looks up at me, while I am wiping the shit out my eyes to see if this is really happening. Then the bitch goes back and procedes... What a dumb fucken chickenhead. :rolleyes: well I wont even explain what happened further.

So have any of you come across people who you thought were real friends when they turned out to be nothing more than pieces of trash?

hey fiery actually i am going through something similar right now, im waiting to see what happens..but boy will i tell you if some thing happens...:laugh::biggun: cuz those guys<---will def be out...

:bounce:

CD

Well it's bad enough if stuff like that is done when your younger...but if people are doing it now when they're in they're 20's....that's a problem!

My best friend is ALWAYS like that, but not necessarily w/ someone I'm dating....more like if we go out and I'm talkin it up with some guy, she like butts in as if she owns shit. Most of the time either these guys think she's crazy, or I end up walking away and moving on. I chalk it up to jealousy and bigtime insecurity on her part. Even though she's a hooch half the time, and like the better half of me the the rest of the time....regardless I always live by no guy is worth getting in between friends. I know that I'm better than that juvenille crap, and chances are there's a guy at the other side of the bar with a bigger wad...and a bigger "you know what".

All silly bullshit....I have NO time for it!

i just had a LOVELY best friend stabbing in the back experience!! i posted it a couple weeks ago and don't feel like going through it again..((it's just too painful;) )) ...but she is a bitch and knew what she was doing...needless to say we r no longer friends! that's why i like my guy friends much better than the girls!!!

Originally posted by misk

i just had a LOVELY best friend stabbing in the back experience!! i posted it a couple weeks ago and don't feel like going through it again..((it's just too painful;) )) ...but she is a bitch and knew what she was doing...needless to say we r no longer friends! that's why i like my guy friends much better than the girls!!!

I LOVE GUYS!!! (as friends)....so awesome to talk to....MOST of the time they even listen too!!!

Having one blood brother and 5 step brothers (plus lots of other testosterone in the family) could have something to do with it....but I think guys are just so passe about a lot of stuff....not like any females I know!!!

:D

Originally posted by misk

yea...i have an older brother and lots of male cousins...so i was always the only girl......guy friends are just SoOOoOoOoOoO much easier...and a lot of fun too!!!

I definitely agree... Girls are alot more catty and I can't deal with there bullshit. That is why I have a couple cool chicas who are my girls for life... They are no nonsense, down to earth girlies who would never ever backstab me;) I just :love: them.

I definitely agree... Girls are alot more catty and I can't deal with there bullshit. That is why I have a couple cool chicas who are my girls for life... They are no nonsense, down to earth girlies who would never ever backstab me;) I just :love: them.

Do you know what I love?? These f'n pics that are in your signature.....

My premenstrual horniness is in full effect!!!!!:tongue:

You really aren't helping here Fiery!!!!!:tongue:

Yeah.. I had it happen, in a slightly different way......

I had a best friend hook up with an ex.. he was an ex, BUT he and i dated for 2+ years, and I lived with her during the whole time we dated, and afterwards... so for her to just fuck him one night when I wasn't around and our friends were hanging, was enough for me...

I dumped her as a friends, and pretty much dropped the whole group,... it just not cool in my eyes, you don't mess with people close to you, and anyone they dated (or at least dated for a good period of time like that)....

I had a situation like this, I had an Ex who was tryin to piss me off/ get my attention by getting with one of my best friends.

The dumbass got with her and i disregarded him out of my life.

He knew I was furious and dissapointed in him, and tried so hard to gain my friendship back for a couple weeks.

It turns out we were at a party and I got into it with this one kid. Five of his friends tried to jump me and my bastard friend got my back and we beat the shit out of these punks.

That meant alot to me cause my other friends were sittin there tryin to make peace with a bunch of assholes who didn't want to hear it.

My bastard friend actually jumped in and prevented me from getting my ass stomped. That meant alot to me, and brought us closer together.

Originally posted by marcid21

Well it's bad enough if stuff like that is done when your younger...but if people are doing it now when they're in they're 20's....that's a problem!

My best friend is ALWAYS like that, but not necessarily w/ someone I'm dating....more like if we go out and I'm talkin it up with some guy, she like butts in as if she owns shit. Most of the time either these guys think she's crazy, or I end up walking away and moving on. I chalk it up to jealousy and bigtime insecurity on her part. Even though she's a hooch half the time, and like the better half of me the the rest of the time....regardless I always live by no guy is worth getting in between friends. I know that I'm better than that juvenille crap, and chances are there's a guy at the other side of the bar with a bigger wad...and a bigger "you know what".

All silly bullshit....I have NO time for it!

Oh my god, I think we have the same friend!!! LOL

This so called friend would ask mutual male friends who looks better, better ass, prettier legs, etc, etc. Funny part is that she's older than I am!! oh well there are alot of people that need professional help.