Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do any of you sex freaks love eating a

nitro449

Theres the wall method

When you put her on your shoulders, spin her around so her

back is resting against the wall with her sitting on your shoulders.

Its kida tricky but can be done...if your an acrobatic freak...lol

Theres the which way is up method

Have her kneel on the edge of the bed facing you.

If your a righty brace her with that arm across the waist as

you pick her up with the left. watch the legs!...and dont drop her =P.....this method only works for 2 mintues ...or at least till they pass out from being upside down..lol

Theres the lazy wall method

Sit in a chair close to the wall. Pick her up by the thighs. brace her against the wall.

Then theres my favorite.

The "Just got home from work and i need some damn pussy" method.

Close the door behind you...leave you coat on. Drop your pants around your ankles then proceed to do the penguin shuffle chasing your female around the house.

Have fun munching

:flame:

Originally posted by nitro449

girl out while she's on all fours..? A few nights ago I was with this girl and she got on all fours and moaned and groaned to get licked and sucked from behind...

its almost mandatory that the goodies get eaten that way

TOTAL ACCCESS....you get everything from there...and you can reach around and get one hand on the nipple for a little pulling and tugging....thats a move man...you really do have to add the nipple tug or pinch for the ffull effect...its like pain and pleasure...you can switch it up to....drive'em insane....but thats just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Eating a girl out while she is on all fours is the best was to go at it. You have everything you want right there in front of you, you can tease the clit, lick the juices flowing from the pussy and if you're anything like me, you'll be sure to pay attention to the ass too. As long as its clean, dont be afraid... be gentle, start teasing it with your finger and soon move the tongue to her ass while playing with her clit. Not to mention that the ass looks best bent over on all fours, any ladies feeling me on this one?