Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boiler Room!

becuase it helped murder the industry as we know it. it put a negative light on what we've been doing for ages. Its like remember about a year ago, there was on fox "Magic's greatest tricks revealed" , "wrestlings greatest tricks revealed" well same shit with this movie... those episodes were done by washed up nobody wrestlers, and a 2bit magician that couldnt make it in their in biz, so this was there only way out. this putz ben younger prolly couldnt open up an accnt if life depended on it... and decided to out the entire industry. and make himself look like a hero, in all his interviews "this must be put to an end.. blah blah etc" if i ever saw him, i would go up to him ask him for his autograph and while hes looking for a pen or writing down his name id knock him the fuck out... then spit on him. Not only did he ruin it for smaller firms but he also made investors that invest with prestigous investment banks leary of all their trades and business over the phone. its the same way i feel about maxim/stuff... just a bunch of tattle tales, pussies ...

the way i see it is "Those who know dont say, those who say dont know" ... just my opinion.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

boiler room was a waste of my time and money!! I wouldnt wipe my ass with that movie!! omg how can anyone like it!!

like people act like tuff guys and start fights in bars cause they work for a different firm lmao! one of the worst movies I ever saw

Greatest ever! Ben Alflec is brilliant. My favorite quote(as someone quoted above"

"people say money cant buy happiness, look at the fuckin smile on my face, ear to ear baby, people say money is the root of all evil, doesnt fuckin have any..you want details, fine...i am a fucking millionaire...i drive a ferarri, what up?!?!...i have a rediculous house, i have every toy you can possibly imagine..and best of all, im liquid."

Dmitry

Im in it everyday and night... i know for a fact it helped killed the industry. and all these quotes, these were actual lines used on trainees to get them hyped, and the others were given to them to train them... its like imagine you had a secret brotherhood or fraternity... and some schmuck faggot prick who nobody liked got kicked out, and decided to make a movie about all you secrets and your "pick up lines" and your all tricks and tactics and blew up your spot... how would you feel about that? Look at Sammy the bull gravano... how many ppl loved his movie? and how many ppl loved what he did for the mob? Ben Younger is the Sammy the bull Of the Stock Market... fuckin faggot! (personally i dont really give shit im past that stage but in any event its a matter of principal.) ah fuck it! whatever... no rhyme or reason to even post on this thread.

Kim, its not really like that anymore... it was like back in the day... the prime was from like 87-95... thats when the all chops were doing there thing... the real firm that the movie takes place in is called J.T.Moran... I had a lot of associates there, and the stock medtech or whatever theyre talking about was reallly embryo technoligies ticker symbol EMBR... if its even still around. the firms that are still doing rips are going to be out of biz any minute now.. and the ones that were are so deep in paper work and arbies that theyll never be up again... oh well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Kim, its not really like that anymore... it was like back in the day... the prime was from like 87-95... thats when the all chops were doing there thing... the real firm that the movie takes place in is called J.T.Moran... I had a lot of associates there, and the stock medtech or whatever theyre talking about was reallly embryo technoligies ticker symbol EMBR... if its even still around. the firms that are still doing rips are going to be out of biz any minute now.. and the ones that were are so deep in paper work and arbies that theyll never be up again... oh well...

Okay sweetcheeks it was in its prime back then...

I am just saying I happen to know someone who it happened too about a year ago...

Thats all sheesh......:rolleyes::laugh: