Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were an______, and why???

prplhz

If you were an animal which one would you want to be, and why?

One thing I might want to be is a fly, because you buzz in and out of the place and hear peoples conversations, and know what's going on when you aren't around without being detected. But the downside would be that you die within weeks, are a pretty sleezy character and people are always trying to kill you.

The other animal I would really want to be is a cat. For all of the obvious reasons, first you don't have to go to work, get to lounge around all day, get fed for free, have a virtually careless life and have people all around you stroking and petting you all day long. MEOW!:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

A penguin. One of the few species where the men do all the child rearing!

fuck that. i would be a tiger. but i do hear that male pigs can have a 30 min orgasm.

Originally posted by malanee

A penguin. One of the few species where the men do all the child rearing!

OMG, that is funny. I saw that on TV once, the male penguins hold the eggs on their feet, and don't eat for like three months, while the women are off running around.... lol Should the human race be that way too... :D

Originally posted by jroo

fuck that. i would be a tiger. but i do hear that male pigs can have a 30 min orgasm.

Wild Boar Hog: 18 inch penis, penis shaped like a cork screw and it undulates back and forth... probably a 30 min orgasm too. Of course, you're a hog...

Originally posted by vmisglow

i gotta be a cat cuz all they do is sleep and eat and have people pet them. and they don't beg for attention, people beg them for attention.

That is so true, that is why I would want to be a cat too. In fact this morning I was begging for my cats attention, she gets so much love then just bites me in return, but I still love her anyways. What a way to live.