Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to clubs in NYC?

Hey i just wanted to put my 2 cents in, Clubbing sucks in NYC nowadays someone with power (lots

of money) needs to do something build a bad ass club get better DJ's to come around something.

I know sept 11 had some effect but this is getting real bad. thanx

Originally posted by pkern

One word, my friend: Vinyl

Tenaglia on Fridays for Be Yourself, guest deejays frequently, It doesn't get any better.

OMG, i went there tongiht! and it suckedddddddd assssssssss.

maybe its just not my thing, but then again, all my firends hated it too. it sucks casue we went b/c we heard such good things about that place! guess talk is cheap.

yo, roxy fri nights is gettin real good, vicious keeps tearin it up, and there are guests there all the time. live performances and all that and all the people there are cool too, plus, we now have our own room in the back where everyone meets up and goes into to chill throughout the night :)

clubplanet has its own room at roxy ?/ thts hot i havent checked out roxy on fri yet but i want to, to hear johny.... only time ive been there was on sat to hear peter rauhoffer lookin forward to checking out fridays though for the different crowd and music

Originally posted by clubbingirl

maybe its just not my thing, but then again, all my firends hated it too. it sucks casue we went b/c we heard such good things about that place! guess talk is cheap.

Wow. I'm sorry you didn't like it. I don't know what you're in to, but if your taste leans toward the Soundfactory type of scene, then Vinyl is probably not the spot for you.

For me, however, Vinyl is nothing short of heaven. The best music, the best crowd, a perfect vibe. LOVE IT.

Well, if you don't like Vinyl, I'm guessing Exit (When Draper is spinning) is more of your taste.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!

Well, what do you think was the prob with Vinyl?

I used to go to city alot Twilo , Tunnel back when danny spun and exit when it first opened, stoped rolling stayed in NJ for 2 years and started going to NYC agin ... EXIT fridays sucked when i went 3 weeks ago ... $35 to get in Ridicuouse...

Vynal was hot when i went to see danny, and yesterday had a blast at Roxy , prolly cuz it was fre LOL...