Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAIN last night...

bbflux

One word..... FIERCE!!!!!! :D Crowd, music, vibe, company....everything about the evening was perfect. I haven't seen a crowd that beautiful in a really long time. It didn't feel like Miami in there last night. It was wonderful to have nearly everyone there!

Marcos, it's truly nice to have you back. BTW, I LOVE the Form &Function cd. It's AMAZING. A real gem of a compilation.

Marick, make sure they bring this guy back (was it Jeno?), he's FABULOUS!

George, where were you? I was having Altoid withdrawl symptoms! :shake:

To the CP crew, you guys now who you are, It was Awsome seeing you all again. A night out just isn't the same without you guys! MUAH!!!!! :heart:

I agree, it was awsome having the whole familia there. :D It was great to see everyone again, we need to do this more often. As for the muzik, :eek: WOW!!!!! It was fabulous.... The crowd as well was fabulous and the vibe I got was incredible. Once again, great to see everyone again. Marcos> welcome back hun. :cool:

Loraine> alcolica......:drunk:

Mimi

It was great to see everyone. I loved the vibe and the music.

I only wish I could have spent more time with the CP crew, instead of having to play cruise director to a bunch of friends.

It was still great to see everyone and we will catch up next time.

BTW when did the inside room switch from hipity hopity to funky??

I never noticed until I was about to leave, but it would have been worth a few songs if I didn't have to go.

All I can say is that Fridays at Rain have the same vibe that you guys saw last night. Very laid down, no attitude, come as you feel, all about the music.

You still ain't seen shit if you haven't been to their parties at The Loft. Next week, I am there again!.

Hope to see some of you there too, if you can make it that is, after Deep Dish you know?

laterz

Lalo :)

Originally posted by mimid

Loraine> alcolica......:drunk:

Mimi

Mimi: poopie-head!

:tongue:

Last night was excellent, went in not expecting much and left quite impressed. Barbie, your review covered just what I thought of the night. The only missing element was coolassleo!

Marcos, glad to have you back w/ the cp crew! shake your bum bum

wow, what an amazing night last night. i felt like i was in another city. was i really on miami beach? the music was sick! this guy was throwing some deep shit! old tracks. new ones. he was all over the place. cp crew was in full effect!!! that was great having all of you guys there. marcos, great to have u back in town. also great meeting some new faces too - lola thanx for comin out!

all in all a great night. didn't want to go home, but ya know...got to be able to function today. kinda wanted to go to the warehouse afterparty, but i wouldnt' have been able to make it through today.

so...next w/e?

Originally posted by laliux

tonight David Waxman at Crobar; I will be making an appearance about 2am.

and next Friday , at Club Spin, one of my favorites: Deep Dish!!!

and Saturday, at The Loft, DHM again!

that's pretty much my schedule as of now.

I may just be some clueless E*tard, but what & where the hell is the loft?

is like an abandoned art gallery or something like that in the Design District (by 29th street and 5th Ave NW, if I am not mistaken). DHM had their NYE party there which was really sick, think last night's vibe times three, same awesome music and even a live trumpet player.

Too bad i missed Rain last night ! i knew it would be a tease reading this poll ! OH well at least i'm glad every-1 enjoyed their night of amazing music! !

As for myself next friday i am not missing out on the vibe at Rain !

Seems everytime i do go I have the best time. Cool crowd and full of good energy !

Definitely The Loft party is my book too ! and I'll manage to go and check out Deep Dish on friday, just for a couple of hours of course!

Can't wait.....and we still have a week left ! :tongue:

one word: INSANE!

great crowd, great vibe, great muzik ... DHM rocked the house

It was nice to see the whole crew in action again... Chris, Barbie, Stacey, Frank, Loraine, Marjory, Lee, Zuly, Marcos, Charlie, Annette, Hector, Joey, Bonniee and Kevin, Mina and myself. Nice to meet Lola

gotta do this again ...

What a huge cp crew in attendance friday - so nice to see everyone so into the music

music was amazing - our crowd of people were amazing too - it was so nice to finally meet some of you *cough - aeroplano - cough*

frank - no more coming out hatless unless you wear a "I AM FRANK" tee-shirt - some of us can't handle it ;)

whoever that freakazoid long-haired disgusting idiot sorry excuse for a male chromosome that was bothering monica and i - can we please never ever allow him into another club again??? he truly freaked me out...

and btw - the weather saturday on the beach was beautiful - most perfect weekend :)

WOW!!!! I had an incredible time on Friday!!!! It was soooo awesome..........I was recovering on Saturday!!!! :eek:

and the muzik was EXCELLENT!!!!! That was some funky a** stuff......I loved it!!!!

I LUV the CP CREW...........you guys are the bomb!!!!

I was glad to see all of you guys again:D :D :D

Marcos.........nice meeting ya!!!!:):D