Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I apologize

siceone

Originally posted by az-tec

U mean you dont remember jumping up on the speaker with that Queen, proceeding to undress it and then have your way with it while Witch Doktor was playin?

damn!!!!!

i knew I should have brought my camera......

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

No worries, I have pictures :D

LOL...Carl sweetie you always apologize but you never do anything "wrong" :tongue: Always good company hon :)

Carl babes...I can't believe I missed the witch doktor track...but even more pissed I didn't see u shakin ur fine ass up there ;) U did nuthin but good things to my knowledge..and like Regina said....very good company ;)

btw...Matt says "sup kid!!!!"

Originally posted by siceone

for anything I did wrong and this time I mean it cause I dont remember last night until I was at the coat check @ vinyl.

what the fuck happened? If I did anything at all Im sorry and I take full responsibility...

My ass is sore... but It'll heal up... :tongue:

awwwwww babe you were a sweetie as usual and yeah I'll think more about straightening my hair lol you were prob more entertaining on the line at Roxy from what I heard but you were just as fun as usual still shook that ass just a little dopey :) one of the funniest things had to have been you sitting there with your eyes rolling slowly rolling a blow pop around in your mouth while smoking a cig at the same time you crack me up I hope the massage helped thanks for the hugs :)

Originally posted by linabina

lol.... carl hunny.. u were a sweetheart as usual.... and i cant believe u thought i didnt like u when i first met u! lol.... u were like "lina.. i thought u hated me when we met.. " hehe awwwwww never! :)

people always think i dont like them too....maybe its cuz im quiet :confused:

Originally posted by linabina

lol.... carl hunny.. u were a sweetheart as usual.... and i cant believe u thought i didnt like u when i first met u! lol.... u were like "lina.. i thought u hated me when we met.. " hehe awwwwww never! :)

I did not say that!!!