Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK do you trust yourself?

I do trust myself cause i won't let myself get to the point beyond "MAJOR FUCKED-UP-Dom" ... I don't want to escape that far from reality, cause there's no one there to greet me beyond the breaking point.

I try to have fun and not rely on getting hammered in order to meet people. There's no challenge then:rolleyes:

I guess growing up through catholic schools and shit got me programmed to do good....eh, o well;)

i definitly trust myself. if i am in a relationship where i love my girlfriend and i know that she loves me than i am completely faithful. if u dont trust your gf/bf then u probably find yourself flirting more and even hooking up. the way i feel is.. if u have to cheat or flirt, then u should not be in a relationship with your gf. It sucks to have any kind of suspicion, b/c it only takes SUSPICION and not proof to break a trust.

everyone cheats somehow, whether it's on their lover or on their feelings for someone else...

I always know when I'm going to get outta control. I control that. I know exactly what i AM DOING WHEN i JUST MAKE OUT WITH GUYS AT CLUBS...bUT HEY i NEVER got to do THAT BEFORE, MAYBE IT'S NICE TO BE KISSED. oops sorry caps lock.

so yeah

but it sucks to be someone's mistress.

I hate it when you're falling for someone who already fell for someone else. It's not wanting what you can't have, it's wanting something at all.