Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys... do you eat pussy because

trancerxn112

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I like it.........especially when its shaved.

Sometimes that pussy is so nice and juicy and wet, love to just bury my face in between my lady friend's legs and munch till my jaw locks.

i agree 100%.... then i love through 'it' in when its all nice and wet, i also do it cause it makes me feel good knowing i can please my partner like that....

then again.... head or sex soon cums after

I do it for several reasons, first because I like to do it. Second, I know it turns her on and I really enjoy it. Looking up into her eyes and watching her reaction as I run my tongue inside and out, paying close attention to the 'lil man in the boat' always seems to do the trick. And I beleive that if I do my job getting her off first, than she'll try that much harder to return the favor and thats worked well for me! An older woman taught me that at a young age... never to be selfish in bed and the reward would be that much greater. Mmm..........

I do it because i love to do it..never did cuz i had to..i could bury myself in a shaved and fresh out of the shower pussy for hours until the girl grabs my head and begs for me to fuck her hard and long...ok this conversation i dont need ... lol

any girls on this side of the continent that need help with that let me know. :)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: