Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Free This Friday Again !!!

this week the place rocked, crowd was hot, paris was steaming, music...well lets just say...could u expect ant better.....thanks to all the customers and the promoters for a great friday night.....ALL GIRLS FREE ANY NEXT WEEK.......tell all the GIRLS guys....peace, scott

Originally posted by roxyscott

and believe me she cleaned me out of drink tickets....she said she missed all the cute faces on fridays at SF....so she called me to put her on the guest list...AS SHE REALLY NEEDED TOO...who would dare make her wait in line......

me

lol

Originally posted by roxyscott

and believe me she cleaned me out of drink tickets....she said she missed all the cute faces on fridays at SF....so she called me to put her on the guest list...AS SHE REALLY NEEDED TOO...who would dare make her wait in line......

i would, in a hearbeat. :mad:

looks like paris doesnt have much of a fan club over here :laugh:

but she's been around for waaaaay long; and she used to be one of teh premier door people in the city. cant blame her for trying to keep a nice crowd in clubs (she used to be kind of tough back in the day), although there isnt much point of her standing at the door at SF, anyone can get into that place. never once did i have a problem with Paris though, and i used to get my ex-gf into SF on a Sat. with no ID whatsoever.

Alright, i hardly post to this thing since i have relatively few things to say (and it's very fun just reading all of you) but i have not been to this party yet, so this friday will be my first night there.

So, will i be able to handle all you sick kids on a night DERB is throwin it down? I'm psyched up about it, so i hope all of you will open your arms and show me love.

If not.. well.. :confused: it would be sad..

See you there!(i hope)