Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you meet at Vinyl?

Ok so I'm new to the board but I've read so much of all your comments, what can I say it's like I kinda know you guys?? I wanna go for Howells on the 26th hopefully my friend A will go with me, it's gonna be my 20th birthday that night!!! Ahh I'm old.:(:cry:

Me and Steve (NYC420) are there usually at least 2 fridays a month...there are always a lot of CP heads there, whether they be current memebers or peopel that have posted in the past...

I know I will be there for the 3rd anniversary party on the 25th, Howells the 26 th and Roger sanchez the 2nd:)

hit me up on IM if your gonna go to any of these nights and we can meet up:)

-Andy

Originally posted by az-tec

I know I will be there for the 3rd anniversary party on the 25th, Howells the 26 th and Roger sanchez the 2nd:)

I'm with you for Howells and Sanchez, but DT the night before Howells just isn't going to happen....:smoke:

Originally posted by nyc420

Me and Aztec(Andy) are there all the time. We never really meet anyone anywhere, but we're usually dancing in the middle of the dancfloor. Follow the scent of dank....:smoke:

*laughs* I think you two are *still* the only NYC CP heads that I've met up with at Vinyl...I've gotta get out more!!

Hopefully I'll be there the 25th and I'll *definitely* be there the 2nd. :grin: