Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me, or do us Sex Boarders...

tastyt

I have no doubt the sex board knows how to party. But check out one of my parties and then we'll see who are the twisted fucks. ;)

In fact, I'll be bringing cards this Friday to the meetup for whoever's interested that'll get you reduced admission at our Friday night party as well as discounts at a number of different fetish/club clothing and accessory stores.

Originally posted by clubkat

i dont know, i cant decide......white thongs or black g-string?

Oh, and no bra so tasty could suckle and fondle my boobs again!!!

:D

we damn well know how to party......but

kitty felt like a piece of meat at vynil :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Er...ummm..yeah - WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?? Shit - I would've just watched!!

Dammit:mad:

hey chickies you're the best oh and the guys weren't so bad either I wished I was rolling with you but I had one of the best times just dancing my ass off and making my massage rounds hehe

those of you who cotinued on to Vinyl it was great :) too bad I had to leave

until next week MUAH!

well...at 9:45 am..i still remember lookin around vinyl and the only cp people that I saw there were the sex boarders(even if they were all sittin down:tongue: ) hehehe

Sice, Klohe, GAbo, TAsty, jon, Snoozi etc....

Good shit guys...next time yall are gonna have to close it out dancing ho:D

Im in FL this weekend, but Ill see u all at the 3 year anniversary:cool:

Originally posted by glowdancer

i wasnt there

so to answer ur question if i can make it this fri

it will definitely be topped

I don't know Glow... Friday was off tha fuckin' hook... one of those nights where the planets were perfectly aligned and the creatures of the night were allowed to come out and play...

I don't know if it can get much crazier... but you're more than welcome to prove me wrong. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know Glow... Friday was off tha fuckin' hook... one of those nights where the planets were perfectly aligned and the creatures of the night were allowed to come out and play...

I don't know if it can get much crazier... but you're more than welcome to prove me wrong. ;)

my advice to u

wear a skirt

damn I left vinyl to early. I never leave early...shit but next friday it is on... May I be part of the groping..hehe (like I haven't been already:rolleyes: )

clubkat...if I see that guy next to u on the speaker I'm knocking him on is ass...WTF was up with that..I'll pull out the :biggun:

Well Kitten, I warned you all about me and my evil plans! ;)

But now it's my turn to be treated like a piece of meat! I want to be objectified too, dammit!

PS, Glow- that's definitely a start... now you'd just better get your ass over to Apples, you little tease!

~Don't say a word; I'll never tell~ :laugh:

well moonie wasnt part of the vinyl party crew...:( but i think it's safe to say that the freakin sex board peeps are maniacs and whether it comes to sexin' or partyin', they just get shit done... :D

shagfest is gonna be esp. crazy i feel... way crazier then the first one... i cannot wait!!!!!! :grin:

4 more days left!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by fierydesire

damn I left vinyl to early. I never leave early...shit but next friday it is on... May I be part of the groping..hehe (like I haven't been already:rolleyes: )

clubkat...if I see that guy next to u on the speaker I'm knocking him on is ass...WTF was up with that..I'll pull out the :biggun:

lmao damn straight whip out the gunz!!! lol

Its MINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

:laugh::tongue::D