Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how knowledgeable are the clubplanet members...?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i dont think anyone really cares, unless JV is rockin it...

Personally, i dont know much about Way Out West, but i did include the Peace Division mix of Intensify on my last mixed cd:)

BG

so to you JV is the ultimate authority on dance music??...im sorry bro..i just have to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mysterynyc

who can name the other guy....aside from Nick Warren...in Way Ouy West.

and don't go searching for this on the net :)

I think it's Jody Weisterhof........not a big fan though.

while we're doing the trivia game, why don't you tell me which famous producer assisted Sasha heavily on his track "Xpander".

:D

Originally posted by tyco

I think it's Jody Weisterhof........not a big fan though.

while we're doing the trivia game, why don't you tell me which famous producer assisted Sasha heavily on his track "Xpander".

:D

its been a long time since i looked on the back of that CD single...BUT...:) i would guess its Nick Muir the same guy who works with John Digweed to comprise BEDROCK.

and its Jody Wisternoff, but who's anal...not me lol.

so to you JV is the ultimate authority on dance music??...im sorry bro..i just have to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It depends on tastes. I don't think there's anybody on this board other than Hacker and I who can name the guy that produces all of Funker Vogt's tracks.

its been a long time since i looked on the back of that CD single...BUT...:) i would guess its Nick Muir the same guy who works with John Digweed to comprise BEDROCK.

and its Jody Wisternoff, but who's anal...not me lol.

I knew it was something like that........

and Nick Muir isn't correct.......you should know his sound is much deeper and darker than the Xpander track.......it was Charlie May who is a production genius........I don't even know if it would be listed on the CD single.......I'm not trying to bust on you, just trying to prove a point that you don't know everything and everybody doesn't know nothing........:)

Originally posted by heretic909

It depends on tastes. I don't think there's anybody on this board other than Hacker and I who can name the guy that produces all of Funker Vogt's tracks.

and that's what i think is sad about this board. i guess im more of a music listener/producer/dj than a clubber.

Originally posted by tyco

I knew it was something like that........

and Nick Muir isn't correct.......you should know his sound is much deeper and darker than the Xpander track.......it was Charlie May who is a production genius........I don't even know if it would be listed on the CD single.......I'm not trying to bust on you, just trying to prove a point that you don't know everything and everybody doesn't know nothing........:)

. . . excellent point . . . what are names anyway??? . . .just listen and enjoy . . . I can't name half the shit that I love .. . but I still got it sitting in my record bag . . .

and that's what i think is sad about this board. i guess im more of a music listener/producer/dj than a clubber.

Well I guess so..

So instead of relentlessly hatin' on everyone why don't you take your posts over to the MUSIC board? :rolleyes:

I don't know if it's sad or not, some people are just content accepting whatever music is spoon fed to them. And then there are those that search for the most obscure shit they can find just for the sake of being different. And then there are a few who search for obscure shit because that's the music that actually reaches them. I've just come to accept that it's a rare occasion on this board where I can have a discussion about the music I like. For instance, I'm listening to E-Craft right now, and although they've got some tight beats with a slick production, I doubt anyone here knows much, if anything about them.

Well you have a point when u said " I guess i'm more of a music producer/dj than a clubber. Most of us on the board (well I can only speak of myself) are not djs/music producers , so we don't go into that deep if we like a song to actually find out who's producing it. I could care less cause If I like the song thats all I care about. Some of the music u mentioned I dont care for like nick warren, sasha etc. its not my style. No am not knocking it, but u cant say that this board is sad cuz we dont like ur type of music, or know who produces it. its all about what each person is into not who knows more about music or what is real music, cuz music is music .

Ummmmm jaded raver 1 & 2

Can you guys except that there are plenty of people here that have a variety of likes and dislikes whenit comes to music.

Come on who are you kidding?

Wanna here some faves?

JOE T VANELLI

Loren X

Roger Sanchez

Max English

Erick Morillo

Francois K

Danny Krivit

Danny Tenaglia

Mauritico Clemente

Claudio Cocolutto

Fergie

Lisa Pin Up

Jackie Christie

Carl Cox

John "Pleased"

Mark Farina

Omar Galeano

Paul Stevens

I love all music but I really love true house that hip swinging shit that two people can pressed their bodies against each other and get sweaty.

Not saying I don't love getting nuts and jumping around to Techno but it's just my fave. Stop under estimating people.

i'm not underestimating or hating anyone. all im doing is negative reinforcement to see who on this board will actually come out of the woodwork as someone who actually knows about good music.

i dont mean to knock or hate on anyone. I'm just looking for a mutual soul.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Ummmmm jaded raver 1 & 2

Can you guys except that there are plenty of people here that have a variety of likes and dislikes whenit comes to music.

Come on who are you kidding?

Wanna here some faves?

JOE T VANELLI

Loren X

Roger Sanchez

Max English

Erick Morillo

Francois K

Danny Krivit

Danny Tenaglia

Mauritico Clemente

Claudio Cocolutto

Fergie

Lisa Pin Up

Jackie Christie

Carl Cox

John "Pleased"

Mark Farina

Omar Galeano

Paul Stevens

I love all music but I really love true house that hip swinging shit that two people can pressed their bodies against each other and get sweaty.

Not saying I don't love getting nuts and jumping around to Techno but it's just my fave. Stop under estimating people.

who the hell are you talking to?

you do this on every post.......you go directing things at people and never specify who you're talking to........

anyhow, who ever said people don't like different music......in fact, just today I posted about this very topic and how people have different tastes........we're simply having a discussion about some musicians doesn't mean we don't accept other peoples preferences.......please.

read through here if you want to see my view on this.......

you totally didnt understand my post

and dont start knocking people if you havent been around here fuckface.....its a good way to get ignored quickly..

ill send you my mix to show you what i like, unless youd rather just be a hater....then you can take your opinions and go fuck yourself:blown:

BG

you totally didnt understand my post

and dont start knocking people if you havent been around here fuckface.....its a good way to get ignored quickly..

ill send you my mix to show you what i like, unless youd rather just be a hater....then you can take your opinions and go fuck yourself:blown:

BG

you really need to calm down and grow up. you sound like some 16 year old kid in a hs cafeteria. im not knocking anyone. im just stating my opinion that i dont like jonny vicious.

everyone is so defensive..my God.

youre right, this board is mainly JV fans.....

if you dont like it, and youre looking for something better, than read one of the million other boards out there....

i am defensive because i dont like people who think they are BETTER than others because they like a style of music that is not mainstream...if youre gonna be a music snob, be one, but keep it to yourself

BG

youre right, this board is mainly JV fans.....

if you dont like it, and youre looking for something better, than read one of the million other boards out there....

i am defensive because i dont like people who think they are BETTER than others because they like a style of music that is not mainstream...if youre gonna be a music snob, be one, but keep it to yourself

BG

i dont think im better than others. all i said was that..TO ME...jonny vicious isnt music.thats it.who said anything about anyone being better than anyone.i just have a difference of opinion when it comes to music.everyone takes that as an implication that i think im better.

i'm not underestimating or hating anyone. all im doing is negative reinforcement to see who on this board will actually come out of the woodwork as someone who actually knows about good music.

This is not negative reinforcement, as you hold no power over any of us.

i dont think im better than others. all i said was that..TO ME...jonny vicious isnt music.thats it.who said anything about anyone being better than anyone.i just have a difference of opinion when it comes to music.everyone takes that as an implication that i think im better.

Are you retarded? (Wait, don't answer that. See italics.)

Um.. who do you think you are saying "actually knows about good music"?? WHO DIED AND LEFT YOU GOD OF WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS BAD MUSIC??

Sorry if some of us seem so defensive but the way that you're posting, you're acting like you know it all and that anything that YOU don't approve of is garbage..

Well, I got news for you.. people have opinions, and they are FULLY entitled to them and should not have to put up with your stuck up comments. :mad:

We obviously understand that you don't like Vicious.. FINE, no biggie.. but just because YOU don't like him doesn't mean he's a bad DJ and that his music is bad.. :rolleyes: