Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What The Fuck's The Ny Nightlife About Anyway?

beatz

So check it. I just got on this board and all I read about is Roxy this and Roxy that, World this and World that. Is that all NY's about these days? I mean Dumbo's gone and shit and what else is next? Is Clubbin just a motherfuckin Time Squares atraction all way around and shit now? BIG COMERCIAL SHIT?!

Is there room for places like Lunaterium and the likes in this city? Do people still go to dance or just to be with the IN SCENE, JOIN THE MEAT MARKET and get FUCKED UP? Knowhat'Imsayin? WHAT THE FUCK'S THE NY NIGHTLIFE THESE DAYS ABOUT ANYWAY?

NAh..thats just on this board.......

u go to VIP, NCC, Ezdreamer, Naughtybooth....

and youll find them all talking about another party.....

each board has its own liitel Cliques...this board has many members that like that style of music...

other boards are more into..the old Twilo/Vinyl crowd, some like the FLoat/One52/Eugenes crowd..there all different..and thats what seperates all the boards...

Originally posted by gravity

you can't really agree with a question.

So what's your response son? I hear you bitchin and moanin too. Got a perspective on shit or do you just like to jump in and get attention round boards?

Originally posted by gravity

Do yourself a favor, and quit while you're ahead.

Shit at least that's a response and shit (Though not about my question) Must not have anything after all. Yea I see the cliques. I see them every place I go.

I think it's like a natural human thing. Birds of a feather and shit YouknowhatI'msayin? But do CLIQUES define the NYC nightlife? My gang all comes from someplace beyond the bridge, we look for parties and most of the time find attitude, money hungry clubs over charging and lots of the same kind of hard house and Euro trance we use to hear like years ago. Except now it's all fucking full of attitude and shit! knowhatI'msayin. Headz all fucked up and shit. Dying, fighting and passing out and getting places shut down and shit. And these arent RAVES I'm talkinbout either yo! These are the upscale yuppie shitholes that catter to the older clubbers. The ones that are supose to be all grownup and having their shit together and shit. So you can call me ghetto cuz I aint all white bread and shit, but at least i still take the scene to heart and soul. The music is where it be at homies. Don't forget that's where it all starts. Peace.

yeah.....u see, the way i see it is, we are goin to clubs for the music and the crowd...i dunno where u have been, but when we go to roxy and exit and world and all those places u said, we dont see any attitude, that is why we continue to go. we go for the music and the crowds that we take best to, maybe those places arent ur crowd and u should find another club that u fit into better, i dunno just a suggestion, so anyways like i was sayin, the roxy happens to be where we feel the music and so on is better, i am sure that soon another club with another dj will become the place to be, but for now, thats where we like to be, so that is where we will go, and here is some food for thought....maybe it is not the other people, but you yourself who brings the attitude???

i agree with godfatherbam, that maybe these places just dont fit ur taste. there's hundreds of different venues to check out in the city...one will have the music and the "attitude" that ur lookin for. i personally like roxy, and for one reason...Johnny Vicious' beats. there's nothin special about the venue itself, and the crowd does suck, but i dont pay attention to them, i pay attention to the music. im in my own little world with my other cp'ers and i know we always have a blast. u just gotta find the place that does that for u.

peace bro

Aiight, Aiight. Valid shit indeed! What works for one sucks balls for another. But I gaurantee you brothers and sisters of clubland that I carry nothing but the old code of PLUR in my heart. I never give out anything but smiles, but you see it's like this. I never dress to impress yo! So sometimes I have to fight wit the door man and shit over stupid shit and all just to get to hear music. So I don't even bother most of time. But I will say this. Last time I was at Roxy i had to dodge like four guidos getting in a fight. They took one of these thugs and sat on him. I was all like what the fuck is this shit about? Nah, I stick to my original question and statements yo! PEACE OUT AND PLUR.

BTZ