Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my fellow ketamine abusers ( jarheads )

ok for all of you who do "k" and do massive amounts of it I am sure you have all been through the lovely experience of a "k hole" i was just wondering the weirdest shit that you have ever experienced while in a hole. Mine would have to be I always see myself in the future for some odd reason, last time I was watching dumb and dumber the movie and I was giving Jim Carrey Bumps and he refused them it was sick it was like i was in the big screen with them. But anyways I have had weird shit happen while in a car under the "k" influence I felt like I was in a future taxi as in the movie TOTAL RECALL it was crazy but anyways I wanna hear some of your stories I find them way to funny lol

gucci grl nyc

my sickest hole was when i was in exit for my first and only time and i was chillin in the blue room. I was staring at the people dancing on the level dancing above me and then all of a sudden i just started to wonder what a small world. How like 1 person is like a no one through all the people and how u gotta make all the connections u can through ur life time so that when u die ur well connected. I thought that was pretty cool in its own fucked up way. heh :x

I love the responses of people who've never done it (not just in this thread but anywhere) "I'd never do something that turns me into a zombie." That's all I ever hear from people who haven't done it. Guess what? While the body isn't moviing, the mind's a thousand million miles away. It's fucking cool.

Whatever, just thought it was funny that people always say the same shit...

It was like being in "2001 Space Odyssey." Five people in a room, seemed like we were in a bubble... Isolated from the rest of the world. As a matter of fact, I could easily believe we were the only people left on earth. It really displaces you from time and space.... because when you are laying next to people, pretty soon you don't know whose legs are whose nor can you feel them sometimes! But I have heard people say in their K-holes "I am pretty sure that I am dead."

Ah, K.

Originally posted by roadrunner

While the body isn't moviing, the mind's a thousand million miles away. It's fucking cool.

Traveling, traveling

Leaving logic and reason

I'm gonna relax

Into the arms of unconsciousness

Lyrics written by Bjork... anyone see a connection? :shaky:

Things that make you go... hmmm...

My strangest K experience (amongst the many) would have to be at the Factory last year. I was there with my best friend of many years. It was just the two of us and I guess I got really quiet and completely stopped talking to her. We were sitting on one of the couches and all of a sudden I was walking around in China town...so I thought! Everthing around me was chinese, the people, the streets, even the lights turned into those wierd chinese lights. I was like some stranger in a completely foreign country. Then she tried talking to me and I apparently looked at her as if i had never met her and said, "I don't even know who you are" as if I were confused as to why she was talking to me! It was real wierd...I have no idea the signifigance of the whole chinese thing!:confused: :confused:

I haven't touched the shit in nearly 2 years but when I did do it I remember some pretty funny shit when I bumped my way into a hole.

First time was at Tunnel. I was sitting there and all I could think about was that I thought the club had video cameras....like 1000's of them....one for every person in the club. Then my mind started thinkin about how i had this camera on me and i bugged my shit.

Then I was at the beach 2 summers ago and a friend of mine layed out, not bumps, but lines of it (crazy). I was sitting in a beach chair near the shoreline and all of a sudden my chair started floating away (or so I thought:drunk: ) and starting soaring over the ocean. Then I "went" into the ocean in my little head game and was swimming with the fish. The fish started talking to me....I was so retarded...heheh, it's funny to think about it now.

last time i was in a k-hole i was looking at this poster of shrek and he made this angry face and said to me "i am displeased w. you". then everything around me began to melt as well as my body and emlted together into this big blob. whenever im in a hole i start to think about philosophy and the meaning of life. this is really the only reason i do k. that and the fact that it's the only drug that leaves you completely fucked up for a little while while w/o the risk of overdose

Originally posted by roadrunner

I love the responses of people who've never done it (not just in this thread but anywhere) "I'd never do something that turns me into a zombie." That's all I ever hear from people who haven't done it.

Whatever, just thought it was funny that people always say the same shit...

I know....I was looking at somebody elses face in the mirror.Im always looking to boost my ego by telling people ive done K.Don't mind me.:blank:

1. I WAS IN FACTORY AND I WAS DOWNSTAIRS AND I THOUGHT THAT I WAS AT MY FUNERAL AND KEPT SAYING DAMN THIS IS HOW I AM GUNNA DIE WTF I AM A SCUMBAG. (LAST TIME I GOT FUKED UP WIT K LIKE THAT IN A CLUB)

2. I WAS WATCHIN LAND BEFORE TIME AND I WAS SCREAM "GO LIL FOOT, RUN, RUN" IN A WEIRD VOICE AS I THOUGHT I WAS LIFTING OFF MY CHAIR

I DONT DO K AS MUCH ANYMORE UNLESS IT YELLOW. BUT I BARELY DO THAT