Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos...

Cool.. you should drag your Tag Team Partner w/ you... If you get there before 11 just say fire gust list at the door and you dont gotta pay... and if its after u get reduced... you should definitely come out.. it will be a good time and i am sure there will be a good crowd....

Summer!!!!!!!!!! Tempts!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!!! :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by muzikman

this Friday @ Platinum... i havent heard him since tempts over the summer... I think it will be a good time... like a little pre-summer party... lol... anyone planning on coming out?

PS - Check Promotions forum for guest list info

Hey musicman, can you post some pics of this club, I may want to check it out, but If I saw it would really help my decison, it does not have to be pics with ppl in it, just want to get a feel for the place....

let me know, I'm sure othe ppl would like to see it....is there a web site?

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey musicman, can you post some pics of this club, I may want to check it out, but If I saw it would really help my decison, it does not have to be pics with ppl in it, just want to get a feel for the place....

let me know, I'm sure othe ppl would like to see it....is there a web site?

www.clubplatinumonline.com

omg I sound like a f****ng promoter!!!

what is wrong with me? :rolleyes:

oh and by the way saleen your motorcycle makes your posts too big, and I can't read then without going side to side and it's very annoying. Can you please change it back to the car? Please?:D

(lol we are always asking you to change your sig:laugh: )

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

www.clubplatinumonline.com

omg I sound like a f****ng promoter!!!

what is wrong with me? :rolleyes:

oh and by the way saleen your motorcycle makes your posts too big, and I can't read then without going side to side and it's very annoying. Can you please change it back to the car? Please?:D

(lol we are always asking you to change your sig:laugh: )

I made it smaller, how is it now?

Here is a few pics.. the club set up is very different than any other club.. they wanted to make it look different.. very classy inside.. no stage.. no people jumping on the mic and giving out shirts and all that cheesey shit.. its all about the Muzik ;)

DSCN8129.jpg

DSCN8130.jpg

DSCN8143.jpg

they wanted to make it look different.. very classy inside.. no stage.. no people jumping on the mic and giving out shirts and all that cheesey shit..

okay pb well you didn't have to go that far... :(

that third picture is awesome, though...:)

the club itself is great....lighting and sound systems are top notch...i dont know about Tsettos, but ill be there with an open mind...only time i heard him was at HB and everyone says he isnt the same out of Tempts (which ive never been to)

lets just say that at bunka he played "get the party started" and i wanted to :puke:

BG

Here is a few pics.. the club set up is very different than any other club.. they wanted to make it look different.. very classy inside.. no stage.. no people jumping on the mic and giving out shirts and all that cheesey shit.. its all about the Muzik ;)

DSCN8129.jpg

DSCN8130.jpg

DSCN8143.jpg

No need for that muzikman. :(

Guest saleen351

DSCN8129.jpg

DSCN8130.jpg

DSCN8143.jpg

NO T shirts then NO mr. saleen!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

any way, you got any shots of the place that are in focus? It looks good, I checked out the site, when is the video gonna be up. Cause I love watching the video of Sander in Miami on that other site....?

Ibclubbing, I hate that kraze party song but ppl liked it in the summer......so its one of those songs that 50% hate it and 50% like it....I don't like it, never did...Denny should be good.....

How much is cover?

NO T shirts then NO mr. saleen!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

any way, you got any shots of the place that are in focus? It looks good, I checked out the site, when is the video gonna be up. Cause I love watching the video of Sander in Miami on that other site....?

Ibclubbing, I hate that kraze party song but ppl liked it in the summer......so its one of those songs that 50% hate it and 50% like it....I don't like it, never did...Denny should be good.....

How much is cover?

well if you come i will make you a special T-shirt... lmfaooooo

I dont really have any shots of the place with out people and in focus... sorry... and i am not sure when the video will be working.. hopefully soon.. i will try and find out some info

Cover on friday is free before 11 if u say Fire Guest list.. and reduced after... and on saturday i think its 12-15 bucks im not exactly sure... definitely come check it out.. wont hurt.. and i think you would probably enjoy yourself

i was talking about Pink - get the party started...

dont forget about Platinum Tuesdays!!!!

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

i was talking about Pink - get the party started...

dont forget about Platinum Tuesdays!!!!

BG

my bad, wait Denny played that pink track? Say it ain't so Denny.... we got to have a intervention..... he'll make it up to us, I'm gonna bug him all night to drop the W. Houston Track......:D