Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please enough with the Mother F*ckin ROXY threads!!!

OK...there are way to many threads about roxy...can they moved to its own board or something... "Like parties that are hot but die soon" hehe :tongue: No but seriously, I scroll down and it is all I read...anyway... I am not knocking the party, cause I do go there for pre-party...but the threads are making me :puke:....

Thanx

Originally posted by fierydesire

irony where? :rolleyes:

Kittie..I think its more of the CP ppl doing it. Maybe there should be one review and everyone else can respond to that thread instead of everyone making their own thread...Did that make sense:confused:

I 2nd that

Kittie..I think its more of the CP ppl doing it. Maybe there should be one review and everyone else can respond to that thread instead of everyone making their own thread...Did that make sense:confused:

good point zehra. like for instance i go to the party and shit...but goddamn i just remain quiet cause it really does fuckin over do it when u have like the same 30 people u met the night before each post their own individual meetup review and shit like that..cause really how different can they be other than the shoutouts? i just say that all those people just fuckin make a AOL chat room or some shit lol cause it kinda does ruin the vibe of the party when some people go for different reasons such as to pre-party or for the people and friends that they know. All in all, it almost seems like a fad cause fuckin everyone and their father's,brother's,daughter's,cousin's,goat's, children talks about it in some way. Now im not at all knockin this party either...just for the people who attend to keep it to a minimal cause really...one review of the night before clearly does the job. ugh and dont even get me started on Roxy picture threads..JESUS CHRIST...we just need a fuckin photo album instead of 900,000 picture threads. Damn im an angry drunken Quoth this morning...sorry if i offended anyone..but im just tryin to look at this from all sides.

Originally posted by quoth

good point zehra. like for instance i go to the party and shit...but goddamn i just remain quiet cause it really does fuckin over do it when u have like the same 30 people u met the night before each post their own individual meetup review and shit like that..cause really how different can they be other than the shoutouts? i just say that all those people just fuckin make a AOL chat room or some shit lol cause it kinda does ruin the vibe of the party when some people go for different reasons such as to pre-party or for the people and friends that they know. All in all, it almost seems like a fad cause fuckin everyone and their father's,brother's,daughter's,cousin's,goat's, children talks about it in some way. Now im not at all knockin this party either...just for the people who attend to keep it to a minimal cause really...one review of the night before clearly does the job. ugh and dont even get me started on Roxy picture threads..JESUS CHRIST...we just need a fuckin photo album instead of 900,000 picture threads. Damn im an angry drunken Quoth this morning...sorry if i offended anyone..but im just tryin to look at this from all sides.

give it to em baby...Your still drunk...:drunk: yeah where the hell is a photo album....No offense taken you have said everything I wanted and then some

...Your still drunk...:drunk:

well as u know my mom and her sister are on the train down to florida...my dad is old and retired and dont bother no one...and there was a bottle of stolies in the house that i am in the process of polishing off by 1:30-2pm

Originally posted by quoth

well as u know my mom and her sister are on the train down to florida...my dad is old and retired and dont bother no one...and there was a bottle of stolies in the house that i am in the process of polishing off by 1:30-2pm

lush :drunk: Where is my mother fuckin stolies? Its to early to be drinking