Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one that is not a fan of DT here???

karch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i get into deeper, darker music, i become a bigger fan of DT minute by minute....i realized im not much of trance fan, and im definitely not into thumping 138 bpm wompwomp anymore. its all about tech and tribal for BG nowadays

just for the record, yes, it is a recent change for me, and i dont want anyone to think i am a poser or anything like that....but ive been hanging around different circles of people who have exposed me to the darker (but better) side of the moon

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

as i get into deeper, darker music, i become a bigger fan of DT minute by minute....i realized im not much of trance fan, and im definitely not into thumping 138 bpm wompwomp anymore. its all about tech and tribal for BG nowadays

just for the record, yes, it is a recent change for me, and i dont want anyone to think i am a poser or anything like that....but ive been hanging around different circles of people who have exposed me to the darker (but better) side of the moon

BG

i hear ya bro but i still love the nice trance sound from a pvd set or the banginig techno sound from carl cox......ahhhhhhh these guys need to be in ny

I'm not a fan of DT at all I dont see what the big deal is about him. Been to vinyl twice and both times stood less than an hour. Yeah I could get into the music if I got no choice, but I rather not. I am not into deep house at all thats why I dont even like corbett. Its just sounds kinda disco house to me. I also can't stand real house either.

If its not hard house, hard trance, hardcore , then I dont wanna hear anything else. I rely on music in the nightclub to keep me up all nite so am real picky to what I listen to. I also believe he spins deep house not progressive, but I can be wrong.

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

I'm not a fan of DT at all I dont see what the big deal is about him. Been to vinyl twice and both times stood less than an hour. Yeah I could get into the music if I got no choice, but I rather not. I am not into deep house at all thats why I dont even like corbett. Its just sounds kinda disco house to me. I also can't stand real house either.

yup...If I gotta force myself to dance...then chances are, I'm not feeling the music...And that's what happens with DT, or anyone that spins Deep or Disco House...especially if there are vocals involved:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yup...If I gotta force myself to dance...then chances are, I'm not feeling the music...And that's what happens with DT, or anyone that spins Deep or Disco House...especially if there are vocals involved:puke: :puke: :puke:

Yeah I know I def hate that. I've been hearing that kinda disco house type-a music at raves too...yuck....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

actually, danny doens't play *all* deep house..

you guys make it sound like he gets up there and throws down 10 hours of 125bpm disco shit.. sure he plays it sometimes.. but he'll also throw down progressive, tech-house, breaks... even a dash of trance now and again(not the cheesy tiesto stuff.. *real* trance)

personally, i fuckin love dt.. amazing programmer and flawless mixer.. oh yea, and did i forget to mention how he'll spin all day and all nite if thats how the party is going?

can't name too many dj's like that...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

actually, danny doens't play *all* deep house..

you guys make it sound like he gets up there and throws down 10 hours of 125bpm disco shit.. sure he plays it sometimes.. but he'll also throw down progressive, tech-house, breaks... even a dash of trance now and again(not the cheesy tiesto stuff.. *real* trance)

personally, i fuckin love dt.. amazing programmer and flawless mixer.. oh yea, and did i forget to mention how he'll spin all day and all nite if thats how the party is going?

can't name too many dj's like that...

Thank you Rob.. Some people I guess really haven't experienced DT...

Originally posted by vampienyc10

Thank you Rob.. Some people I guess really haven't experienced DT...

That makes no sense. That's like me saying to someone who isn't a fan of hardcore/gabber that they really haven't experienced Rob Gee.If you don't like a certain kind of music I highly doubt you will be having a big revalation any time soon.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That makes no sense. That's like me saying to someone who isn't a fan of hardcore/gabber that they really haven't experienced Rob Gee.If you don't like a certain kind of music I highly doubt you will be having a big revalation any time soon.

Who are you to tell me what does and doesn't make sense.. you stated your opinion as I did mine..

Get a frikkin backbone people!