Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex In Your Bedroom?????

chula22

Hmmmmm.

Okay so heres the deal. On sunday my girlfriend cums over with her friend. i leave the room for a sec and cum back to find MY bedroom door locked. Well I Honestly didnt think thye were doing anything so i pulled out my key and unlocked MY bedroom door.

HAHAHA! When i walked into MY room there is the guy ass out and my little friend bottom half butt naked. I was really suprised that they were actually doing that. But i just got what i came for and walked out.

They stood in the room for about another 45 minutes and finished there business.

NOW MY QUESTION IS WOULD THIS BOTHER ANY OF YOU GUYS? IT KINDA BOTHERED ME. I MEAN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS BUT>>>

DAMN!!!! IN MY BEDROOM!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chula22

NOW MY QUESTION IS WOULD THIS BOTHER ANY OF YOU GUYS? IT KINDA BOTHERED ME. I MEAN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS BUT>>>

DAMN!!!! IN MY BEDROOM!!!!:rolleyes:

fuck ya it would bother me!!! i wouldnt disrespect my friends room like that, and my friends wouldnt do it to me.

my girl got it on with some guy in his car outside my house cuz she felt bad asking to use my room. i probably wouldve let them but i live at home and didnt want THEM waking up my dad..... its no big deal, as long as she changes the sheets :D

Did they atleast change the sheets for you?

That was our rule in college...do what you needed...but damn....don't leave a wet spot!!!!

Now, I wouldn't do it. It's disrespectful both to the owner of the bed and the girl you're with.

Originally posted by synderella420

What about a friend who leaves cum stains on the mattress grr....

Eeeeeewwwwww... one of my friend's did that to another friend... that's nasty, I would seriously be pissed about that one...

I must admit, I've had sex on people's couches before... but I'd never even consider using their bed without first asking... that's just so wrong... :puke:

Well me and my 2 close chicas have an understanding. I allow her to use my bed and vice versa. However we must ask each other. I did it once to my girl w/o asking and she was pissed off. I personally wouldn't like it if they did it w/o permission. I am only speaking about 2 girls, otherwise no one else can do it.