Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Challenge To Johnny Vicious!!!!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

aight vicious heres the deal....this is now your 5th week i believe at roxy coming up and WE your true fans on the board are dying for you to kill roxy the way you TORE up FACTORY back in august....we wanna hear the exclusives and the white label promos that would never be released......we wanna hear the CLASSIC VICIOUS TRANCE with all the bass drops and the hums....

i know that you can bring that sound back and we all wanna hear a crazy ass set this friday night....

not that you arent a ridiculously good dj already but i would like to hear u the way u spun at the tunnel at the grand opening. FIRE WIRE

Originally posted by trancerxn112

This may sound wierd but some of us go clubbing to hear the music... not to take the drugs or see the girls even though that unfortanetly is a big part of the scene... stop being so judgemental of people if you dont know the whole story

~~~ STOP LYING!!! u know u go there for the girls!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::hump:

Originally posted by mysterynyc

youre kidding right??... medway-release is NOT trance lol. and DJ Dan -Put that Record Back On....not anywhere near trance.

I heard your set or some of it in the other room......you play trancy shit.

Medway, and a lot of Hooj Choons recording nip the boarder of trance and house with the deep style. I said trancy....you do play trancy shit. I did not say you play trance.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I heard your set or some of it in the other room......you play trancy shit.

Medway, and a lot of Hooj Choons recording nip the boarder of trance and house with the deep style. I said trancy....you do play trancy shit. I did not say you play trance.

i guess you caught a RARE set of mine where i sometimes spin stuff from Starecase, which is a bit trancy,but i consider it Progressive House, and hooj choons isnt like straight up Ferry Corsten trance. Its also more on the progressive side.

but other than maybe that set that you heard,im all about deep,techy,funky house.

easy solution, come to vinyl. i cant take hearing that 4 clubbers track again, as well as rapture, ressurection and adrenaline.

hmm, by the way, maybe highmay can help, you know the name of the track dt dropped last week, where its says HAPPY NEW YEARS like 4 times, i have a video of him from new years in san fran and he drops the same track but i cant find the name of it.

Originally posted by scoob-e

easy solution, come to vinyl. i cant take hearing that 4 clubbers track again, as well as rapture, ressurection and adrenaline.

hmm, by the way, maybe highmay can help, you know the name of the track dt dropped last week, where its says HAPPY NEW YEARS like 4 times, i have a video of him from new years in san fran and he drops the same track but i cant find the name of it.

It was a sample that he kept on chiming in on, and he played it a lot throughout the night.