Ronin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Fuck you to my mother having cancer.

Fuck you to not being able to get a job, to being broke,

to not being happy when i'm almost 23 ..Fuck you to life at this point all together.:(

Oh no :(

I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for your mom. Keep your head up!

FUCK YOU to credit card companies for inventing the biggest and best fucking scam known to humankind

FUCK YOU to me for falling for it

FUCK YOU to anyone who dares call herself your friend for 14 years and then drops out of your life altogether because she's a loser who can't be bothered with anything other than her man and his interests

FUCK YOU to anyone who says they care but somehow can no longer find the time for you

FUCK YOU to bitches and ho's

And I got a couple'a super-sized FUCK YOUs to two-faced assholes who have no qualms looking you in the eye and lying to your face...

Fuck you to the haters trying to hold me down. This means you mom! Fuck you to all the mother fuckers who try to pick up my girlfriend even when im with her. fuck you to all the mother fuckers who follow all my hot friends around and bother them making them not want to chill at night. fuck you mr. bloomberg. fuck you people who make all the clubs in nyc so fucking wack (i hate to say it but they are) fuck you to the juiceheads, wiggers and all around assholes who sell fake pills. fuck me for not living up to my potential...

and to all the cper's going to shag fest tommorrow...lets all get fucked up together!

Originally posted by legend38

Ah man, I am sorry to hear that.

Hearing those type of things make me feel terrible.

On a side not this is a very ventful thread. Good Job Rob :)

FUCK YOU LARRY!:bigfinger

LMAO!:laugh:

on a serious note... FUCK YOU to... damnit... Im fuck you'd out right now....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

FUCK!

FUCK Dan Snyder for not doing SHIT for the Redskins...we haven't made the playoffs in the last...I don't know how many years....

FUCK dilemnas b/c I always get in them. In my life when it rains, it pours. Have a great girl, but another fine-ass one always pops up to put mad shit in my head and cause me to re-think shit!

FUCK this cold ass weather.....

FUCK my hands for they hurt as I type this.....

FUCK is all I want to do now!!!

FUCK!

FUCK Dan Snyder for not doing SHIT for the Redskins...we haven't made the playoffs in the last...I don't know how many years....

FUCK dilemnas b/c I always get in them. In my life when it rains, it pours. Have a great girl, but another fine-ass one always pops up to put mad shit in my head and cause me to re-think shit!

FUCK this cold ass weather.....

FUCK my hands for they hurt as I type this.....

FUCK is all I want to do now!!!

I'd like to give a big FUCK YOU to the assholes who fixed my car last year but didn't do it right so now its leaking oil!!!!!!!!!

Another lovely FUCK YOU to Rutgers ...huge fucking university but it seems not one class I want to take is open!!!

Hmmm and a Fuck ME because I have managed to shop myself into debt!

Ok that's it for now!:)

huge fuck you to apples... and his friggin' con job today... and his gay lover Gimnae... Damn... guys you thought you had it bad when you lose one of your boys to a girl... (and they spend all the time with each other, and blah blah) Imagine losing one of your boys to another one of your boys... Eeeew... and Booo!!!

Fucked up.

a BIG fuck you to the mall I work at for not shutting down with this fuckin blizzard up here...Thus making me stay till 9pm, and having to drive home what normally takes 20-25 mins... for a fuckin hour! Grrrrrrr how many times did other assholes almost run into me driving too fast in the snow!:mad:

Originally posted by roninmess

a BIG fuck you to the mall I work at for not shutting down with this fuckin blizzard up here...Thus making me stay till 9pm, and having to drive home what normally takes 20-25 mins... for a fuckin hour! Grrrrrrr how many times did other assholes almost run into me driving too fast in the snow!:mad:

just thank the lord u have side-view mirrors :idea: