Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who cares about power96(Liquid Goes Live 2/9/02- 93.1

liquidowner

In my attempt to continue to bring the best to everything that has to do with Liquid and music, Liquid will be going live on feb.9 2002 on the new dance party station 93.1 We will have total control of the music format and it will air 12:00am till 4:00 am every saturday night minus the cheese with our DJ's. The music format will be split between our two rooms with two hour sets of each. In general the music will be Drew's sick deep progressive/progressive-Techo and tech-house and we all know Iggys kick ass Sh-t so look for that feb 9. Also, All our top name DJ's that we bring in will be live as well so that should work out really good for people who always wanted to hear that DJ and were unable to get here. Maybe that's the way to bring good club music to fm radio.

Good Job on 93.1 if it goes ....but correct me if i am wrong 96.5 has a larger broad band there for more people would hear it....also its more puplicaly recognize.

P.S.

I'll see u all at space for after hours. When I go.

I corrected might admin spammer...so your car or my car??

Originally posted by soldado

Good Job on 93.1 if it goes ....but correct me if i am wrong 96.1 has a larger broad band there for more people would hear it....also its more puplicaly reconized.

P.S.

I'll see u all at space for after hours.

Your wrong, it's 96.5

As far as the word reconized goes.....is that like army recon?

I can't wait to hear your DJ's Spinning some real sick shit over the

airwaves!!!

How cool is that going to be ?? To acually be able to listen to the

radio.

I think it's a smart move for Liquid it will turn more people on to the music, people that have not yet been exposed to it.

And your place should be packed !!!!!

"They know what is what but they don't know what is what"

No Cheeeeese Please :hat:

I can't wait to see what happens!! I hope everyone notices that this means war between 2 big clubs!!! :D I wonder who will win?? Anyway I hope it's us the patriots who go to these places :cool: Go to Liquid for starters and finish the night at Space after-hours :cool:

Originally posted by shroomy

No shit, anything to get them from looping the same 8 songs over and over.

Maybe this will expose their music director to a little more variety since he/she obviously doesn't have a decent fake ID.

I support 93.1.......but I just don't see how they can keep playing the same stuff they are playing over and over again.......out of all the radio-friendly dance tracks of all subgenres that they could be playing.....gosh even if they just took the latest Ministry 2002 Annual CD and bought some of the tracks off that and inserted them into the programming......it would be an improvement. It's ridiculous to think that a large mainstream radio station could ever be on the cutting edge of dance music........but god these people are soooooo behind the curve........

Don't look at it as War Naomi, Just good old competition. I personally want every club and club owner to do well. I don't like to hear that someone's club is not doing well. I think that with the Hip Hop music reaching as many people as it does, Anything we can do as club owners to expand our reach to new customers and show them our dance market the better.God knows I wish I did not have to have a hip hop night in my club. But business is business. Good Luck to space and all involved.

Their computer is behind the curve. There's no one really at the station yet. I'm giving them time to get people in their studio...hey, I'm looking for extra cash I could learn how to do some basic mixing and have a decent radio voice...but I'm not too good at censoring myself, I'd say fuck one too many times and that's it...I doubt Cox is as nice as Infinity.

Hehe maybe their "DJ Computer" is online for grabbing virus updates or something...hmm..what are 93.1's call letters?

Originally posted by liquidowner

Don't look at it as War Naomi, Just good old competition. I personally want every club and club owner to do well. I don't like to hear that someone's club is not doing well. I think that with the Hip Hop music reaching as many people as it does, Anything we can do as club owners to expand our reach to new customers and show them our dance market the better.God knows I wish I did not have to have a hip hop night in my club. But business is business. Good Luck to space and all involved.

Well said.:)