Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K prices

cg

The supply seems pretty scarce latey - all connects have turned to crap.

In NY, tokkyo liq's are going for $120 and jars for $70

What in the world has happened to the good days when tokkyo sold for $30?

What are you guys paying in NY or NJ -

Originally posted by liqidxtc

i can still get ttokkyyo for $60 and yellow labels for the same price. i can also get some australian shit which i can only get in jars for $30 a pop but in fact, this would be the best k ud ever sniff and there is NOOO comparison

bro if u arent lying u are one lucky man. if i could get yellows for less then 120 i would be so lucky. and where ever the rest of u are buying your k u are getting ripped off. i get blues for 50 and the home made ones for 60.

Originally posted by cg

In NY, tokkyo liq's are going for $120 and jars for $70

Are you fucking serious?! :eek:

I would never pay that much.. I haven't bought K in a while.. but my friends have & I believe around me it's like $40-50 for a jar ($40 is usually standard) & $50-60 for a liq ($70 is usually standard)..

Originally posted by tjdj

yo clubmanxtc i live in nj i am from old bridge if you are serious about those things you were talking about i might need your help if you are straight with that i mean let me know man thanks

yeah sure clubmanxtc- why dont you just swing by my job on the way down to OB & hit me off with a six pack 'o licks...

BTW you people are DUMBasses.. nuthing like a little narcotic advertising over the web, you people continue to amaze me

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dfresh000

yeah sure clubmanxtc- why dont you just swing by my job on the way down to OB & hit me off with a six pack 'o licks...

BTW you people are DUMBasses.. nuthing like a little narcotic advertising over the web, you people continue to amaze me

ok im sure u know who i m and where i live. how u gonna tell me what i can get shit for. u seem to amaze me by showing me how ignorant some ppl can really be. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: