Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Roxy Roll Call

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there....OK..it's been like 2 meetups I went to...I constantly meet enw ppl and I forget u guys...actually..I met some of u and then disappered into some hole in roxy....LoL....I'll hang out with u guys...yo RobinTheMess and IWishIwasASoprano....u guys point out ppl to me.....LoL..and like introduce me to ppl....

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

;) I'll be there, supporting the cause as usual. I have 50 more ROXY to give away. Just trying to figure a fair way to do it. Got any suggestions?

The fair way of doing it? LMAO. Why don't you let Mr. Simon Vanity give me the one he promised me instead of yelling at him cause he wants to give me one? Then maybe I can spend some time with my friends from here. Or if not, it's perfectly OK because I don't kiss ass for roxy cards. Sowwie

I hope these Roxy Cards aren't going to be given away to everyone and eventually mean nothing but a reduced admission. Something similiar to that happened with Exit awhile back.

I know a person that stole 3 of those Roxy cards when you weren't looking Lainie. So if everyone still got their roxy cards they must have a bunch of them ready to give out.

I don't like this already...

Originally posted by simonvanity

hey Magiliocui...guess what...they can have those cards and they won't work....they all gotta be registered with the club and Lainie basically....hence those cards have #'s....so it ain;t gonna be reduced admission

Simon "shut em down" Vanity

Originally posted by simonvanity

hey Magiliocui...guess what...they can have those cards and they won't work....they all gotta be registered with the club and Lainie basically....hence those cards have #'s....so it ain;t gonna be reduced admission

preach it brother......

where my drink tickets at

Mag even if someone stole ten cards they still need to be logged and signed by me. All those cards are checked for my signature. If they doesn't see it it gets taken away. The only ROXY PLATINUM CARDS that have been given out are from Clubplanet and the head promoters.

Girly, stop exaggerating already, and no one asked you to beg for a card. You're just not getting one that's all. I gave Simon a few and he gave them out. Now he has no more to give. Everyone else that got them emailed me or won the contest.

All you had to do was ask but you didn't.

Mag even if someone stole ten cards they still need to be logged and signed by me. All those cards are checked for my signature. If they doesn't see it it gets taken away. The only ROXY PLATINUM CARDS that have been given out are from Clubplanet and the head promoters.

Girly, stop exaggerating already, and no one asked you to beg for a card. You're just not getting one that's all. I gave Simon a few and he gave them out. Now he has no more to give. Everyone else that got them emailed me or won the contest.

All you had to do was ask but you didn't.

Well I was promised one by Simon and was told when he gave my name to you, you said i couldn't have one. So yes, thats it I'm not getting one. I'm honestly not crying about it. I was just making a statement. To me that wasn't "fair". I do have friends on here and I am a member of CP . Just because you were a rude bitch to me and I told you thats why i can't get a card obviously. But thats ok.;) And i know I shouldn't have used Simons name. He doesn't want to be involved with any of this so Simon I'm sorry.

Would you please stop being bitter. So I moved you aside to let LINA and GARY in the BOOTH. You gonna harp on it forever, man you have a lot of time on your hands. Get over it. I didn't tell you to F OFF. I told you to wait because they were coming in first. Sory to hurt your ego.

I'm not harping on it at all. i made a statement and I also don'T CARE. There is no bitterness coming from me whatsoever. I think its funny. And i don't have an ego so that one try again. Thanks.

I figured that, sounds good. I just hope roxy limits how many cards come out and keeps it exclusive. If everyone has it it doesn't mean much.