Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some crazy sh*t went down last night...

malanee

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

OK, so at what point did you two start taking off each other's clothes? And at what point did the pillow fight occur? I'm still trying to piece together the whole sequence of events... :confused:

*silence* *crickets chirping*

Originally posted by malanee

*silence* *crickets chirping*

Did I ever tell you about my fish net approach to comedy? I don't just throw out a line and try to catch the big fish. I cast a wide net of jokes and hope one gets a bite. So yes, I will have some crowd silencers. I understand that and am completely comfortable with it.

that sux. u really should get like a big ass dog or a big thing of military strength pepper spray. as far as suspects go, i've known jimi since 8th grade and i have to say that there is a very good chance that it was him. check ur silverware to see if it's been fucked with and if anything nasty has been done to it then it was him. j/k. really though get like another lock or something and it's really fortunate that you guys weren't harmed.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LMAO Malanee you used the crickets chirping! That's my fave

Anyway I'd put my money on PGiddy and Kuro. PGiddy's already on the hot seat and both are unemployed, they could use some other people's stuff to keep them going. :tongue:

If it had been me at least one of the decks would have been gone.