Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ehh... advise needed... and greatly appreciated~

djmoonshine

there is this boy that i've known for about a year... we used to work together last year up until i went away to school...

from the day i met him i was attracted to him and just crushed on him hard...

i came back for break and got a surge of guts and told him i wanted him... the next time he saw me, he kissed me...

since then~ it's been really nice... we've been spending time with each other, calling each other... he was with me on my birthday, which was really nice... and now i'm kinda upset cause i'm leaving back to school in a few days and i like him a lot...

should i tell him how i feel? or should i just let it go and see how things are when i come back home for the summer...

i really wanna tell him... just so he'd understand how i was feeling... but i dunno... :confused:

:o

youd better tell him!!!

Do not hold for tommorow what you can do today! ::stomps paw::

Less fantasy moonie, more reality! ::stomps back paws::

Imagine this: You hold back because you want to wait until the summer to tell him. Hes here thinking "maybe it was just a winter thing" ::remember what i told you about the winter thing...where everyone wants someone:: When you come back, see him and the same feelings boil up again...and your ready to tell him, low and behold, your cuties attatched! He didnt know what you wanted, needed, or felt! What then?

You have nothing to lose. You said it yourself, he kissed youwhen you told him what you wanted. The worst that can happen it nothing ::and i mean nothing as in no change in your friendship or anything:: Trust the pussy....get at that!

:tongue:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

there is this boy that i've known for about a year... we used to work together last year up until i went away to school...

from the day i met him i was attracted to him and just crushed on him hard...

i came back for break and got a surge of guts and told him i wanted him... the next time he saw me, he kissed me...

since then~ it's been really nice... we've been spending time with each other, calling each other... he was with me on my birthday, which was really nice... and now i'm kinda upset cause i'm leaving back to school in a few days and i like him a lot...

should i tell him how i feel? or should i just let it go and see how things are when i come back home for the summer...

i really wanna tell him... just so he'd understand how i was feeling... but i dunno... :confused:

:o

nah tell him how you feel cause you never know if he feels the same way!!!

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Want some advise?

STFUâ„¢

aww... honey... that was original... how long did it take you to think that one up??? :blank:

:::trying too hard maybe???::: :rolleyes:

i don't give a fuck what you people do on the drama boards, but keep the hostility outta the sex boards bitch.

:love:

don't say anything.

im trying to put myself in this guys place. if a guy i was "talking to" told me that it might scare me a bit just because now it would seem like whatever relationship we have is not just for fun but that he actually expects something from me. just incase he doesn't feel the same way about you doesn't mean he never will. maybe he just hasn't gotten to that stage yet.

better for you to be mysterious which might spark his interest more than run the risk of scaring him by saying something like that.

that's just my opinion. consider it and then do what YOU think is right.

good luck girl!~

Originally posted by bkissa

don't say anything.

im trying to put myself in this guys place. if a guy i was "talking to" told me that it might scare me a bit just because now it would seem like whatever relationship we have is not just for fun but that he actually expects something from me. just incase he doesn't feel the same way about you doesn't mean he never will. maybe he just hasn't gotten to that stage yet.

better for you to be mysterious which might spark his interest more than run the risk of scaring him by saying something like that.

that's just my opinion. consider it and then do what YOU think is right.

good luck girl!~

lol... thats the reason why i'm scared to say anything... :(

still not knowing what to do... but thanks for the advise people...

:heart:

Babe dont say anyting.. as much as you like him you gotta realize that once he knows how nuts you are for him, he might take advantage.

I mean, unless you wanna just get him into bed, in which case telling him would be the quickest route, just take things in stride a day at a time. Rush things to happen the way you want and they'll elude you more and more.