Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Review Of Deeeeerb........

Originally posted by aphelion

The stuff they spun was bordering on gabber, maybe thats not your thing...?

Jon I gotta say Danny killed me... every week I go further and further (not time-wise or drug-wise, more like getting-into-it-wise) and I feel worse and worse.

i didnt know gabber was played in nyc... do any other djs that come here play it????

v

Originally posted by majesticmelodi

i didnt know gabber was played in nyc... do any other djs that come here play it????

v

holy shit...youre back!!:D

yeah i think he was just confused as to what gabber is....because that wasnt the derb i was hearing....unless he started it later which i doubt anyway

Originally posted by trancend

holy shit...youre back!!:D

yeah i think he was just confused as to what gabber is....because that wasnt the derb i was hearing....unless he started it later which i doubt anyway

ive only heard gabber from europe.. never heard it from any djs in america.. at least not yet.. its a pretty phat sound

v

gabber is like 220 bpm is it not?...i don't think they play it here...its not really music....just noise.....

as for derb review....yawn, nothing to brag about. mostly german techno and trance. old stuff too, i herd most of those songs a while ago.....for his first appearance in US i expected more.....anyways, overall i think it was an average night....

Originally posted by undergr0und

gabber is like 220 bpm is it not?...i don't think they play it here...its not really music....just noise.....

as for derb review....yawn, nothing to brag about. mostly german techno and trance. old stuff too, i herd most of those songs a while ago.....for his first appearance in US i expected more.....anyways, overall i think it was an average night....

nooooooooo.....

220 bpm is speedcore........wooooo, I laugh out loud whenever I hear that...it's the most hilarious thing......

THE PARTY WAS WEAK!!!!

OK... GOOD ATTENDENCE AND OK CROWD... BUT NO ONE WAS ON THE SAME PAGE... IT WAS LIKE A BIG LOST CROWD AND THE MUSIC HAD NOTHING TO IT.... I DONT THINK I HEARD ONE CONSTANT BEAT FOR OVER 1 MINUTE.... WTF...

TOO MANY LITTLE ONEZ GETTIN LOST UP AT ROXY... ITS A NICE PLACE, BUT IDUNNO WUT 2 SAY.

LuV

RaZ

Originally posted by msoprano13

:blown:

you knew derb was spinning and you still went? thats your bad:laugh:

just for that you deserve to be :blown:

just bustin your balls sorprano, but seriously, anyone who went to Derb expecting to hear good music needs to get a clue:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

JV was awesome! :D

Derb sucked ass! :(

so overall, it balances out to:

:blank:

oh and too bad about PVD and Tiesto

so is PVD going to be at ROxy or no???? i cant say i'd want to go hear Tiesto, but PVD definitely

just downloaded a set of his from Fritz 1-16-02 he sounds better that i ever heard him before. i was impressed

Originally posted by majesticmelodi

ive only heard gabber from europe.. never heard it from any djs in america.. at least not yet.. its a pretty phat sound

v

Rob Gee - best American Gabber DJ

Check some of his shit out on Kazaa.

Originally posted by msoprano13

even my ear plugs couldnt stop the noise

OH MIKE!! You're always bitching!! LOL.. *kisses* I thought Derb's set was decent.. pretty much what I had expected.. it's the whole German trance thing going on.. heh.. it was hard like a Scot Project set (but NOWHERE'S near as good).. but even I must admit for the end of the set (like the 30-45 minutes).. even I wanted to shoot myself.. :blown:

We were actually sitting down on the stage for a quite a while.

Vicious on the other hand.. can we say HOT?! Good ass set last night, heard a shitload of good music.. much love!! Vicious throwing it down like he used to.. definitely pleased with his set (especially the first one before Derb came on).