Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Fridays insane........

This is my second week in a row going to this place, and the place is officially the best party on a friday night. Rydel was f'n insane....... he played the best set ive heard in jersey in a while.......... and this is coming from a person that listens to Denny, and RS on a regular basis........ not to mention the fact that its the best looking crowd ive seen anywhere.....

....... rydel was just pulling shit out of his ass.

Bottom line is if you haven't checked it out ..........Go on a friday and you will see what i mean.....

does anyone else agree?

Metro was very good last night. I agree about Richie, but he is much better than the 2 you mentioned IMO. Richie plays with fucking balls and throws rediculous hard beats down all the time. Some old school shit early on too, Derb with Belinda Carlile's (go gos, fucked up the spelling) heaven is a place on earth over it was funny. Played Rapture, Hide You with a hard ass beat playing over it. Lots of new shit which I have no clue what the songs were....

Lots of women too, crowded but you could move from one spot to the other.

George B- You sick fuck, thanks as usual. The cowboy hat puke guy was double fisted an hour after you ripped him, I thought we had problems... lol See you for JV next week...

Chris

Yes, I had a terrific time last night. Rydell always plays real hard and their is always a tremendous amount of energy in that place. Very excited for Viscious next week. George- I'm defintitely paying for all those shots today! I feel terrible, but had a blast! Thanks again!

the Derb mix your talking about is probably on Audio Galaxy.

Its an actual mix, not an accapella over the track so try

"Heaven on Derb" or something to that nature on the internet

The "Hide You" may have been Moody's. which is hard and tribaly and completely different from all the rest (still think creamer/k's is the best though)

I saw Petey (owner of Metro) @ Vinyl last night, and he said Metro was pretty crazy last night. When Petey says its a good party, it must be :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

Glad you guys had such a great time. I have to agree, RICHIE RYDELL HAS BEEN OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!! He really has been playing good. And about the energy in the room, its none stop. Good job richie! And as far as the crowd, your right, very hot! Lots and lots of hot girls, like cgm & lesdig ...:D I had and awsome time on friday. Thank you everyone.

dj dan fury, nice to meet you. Glad you enjoyed richie and the club ( i am sure all those shots helped you feel good to)

Sandman - wasted as usual

cgm - good bartending skills!

See everyone this weekend with Richie on friday

and Saturday @metro lounge..... special guest Johnny Vicious

And if you live anywhere near the jersey shore....

Andrew Mendez @ Merge