Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More vibes from overseas

Hi there......again..

As some of you will know I promissed to bring some positive vibes from my hometown of Amsterdam.

A warm welcome to all that don't know me yet...

I surfed to many crowds to remember all, and the parties seem getting more intense everytime I attent one.

:afro: DaFunkadelic:afro: still feels the vibes from Guitare G...

A song that keeps on fueling that desire to dance and interact.

And just when you thought ya had it all Brooklyn Bounce hits ya with a remix from U96's Club Bizarre.:hat2:

That song realy left me banging my head at the nearest wall....it took total control of me back then....so mad probs to the Bouncing crew.

But my fav. for now is a track #3 from da list below...

Please take a look at loungin Amsterdam style at www.supperclub.nl and buy that double cd...

To give you some info....here's the playlist:

La salle neige (spiritual)

01 homegrown - parchment planet

02 the dining rooms - m.dupont (remix #1)

03 yonderboi - almost sweet

04 gabor deutsch - love garden

05 tosca - suzuki

06 de-phazz - no jive

07 kruder & dorfmeister - high noon

08 thievery corporation - focus on sight

09 aim - cold water music

10 king kooba - feel the colour

11 kid loco - relaxin'with cherry

12 lemongrass - nightingales

Le bar rouge (my style)

01 marcel - ebredes

02 cpen - liquid steps

03 tom & joyce - vai minha tristeza :afro:

04 classen collective - close to greatness

05 los ladrones - las luces del norte

06 faze action - samba

07 nick holder - da sambafrique (my middle name) lol

08 yonderboi - padabam

09 a:xus feat. naomi/baghdad cafe - callin'U :afro:

10 beth orton - central reservation

11 geb.el - love from the sun

12 anima sound system - '68

Well enjoy party lovers....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all :afro: DaFunkadelic :afro: has to take a bow to Xpander...thanks ones again...

And we're off...first of all I want you to meet DJ Roog (he should be paying me for this...lol) in my humble opinion he's one of the greatest DJ's..He mixes some happy salsa/disco vibes with trance.. If you get the chance to go and check him out...please do..he will give you an unforgettable experience...

As promissed I will send you some pics from cool party spots in Europe...Together with some info...so this way we will never have to step down and relax...keep amongs da happy people and you will stay forever young!!!! (bla bla bla...that's what they told me...)

Naw, man, it works....I posted one pic from the zillion and I can look at it...pretty nice view...lol....your advice was right on target...

I figured it out...thanks to you ofcourse....what you probably see is a little white box with a red X in it right, because my pc shows it all..no offence ofcourse...

peace,

:afro: DaFunkadelic :afro:

[img]\Mischa

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Naw, man, it works....I posted one pic from the zillion and I can look at it...pretty nice view...lol....your advice was right on target...

I figured it out...thanks to you ofcourse....what you probably see is a little white box with a red X in it right, because my pc shows it all..no offence ofcourse...

peace,

:afro: DaFunkadelic :afro:

dude, I see what the problems is.

When you do the attachments, you have to post it first. Then you have to COPY THE SHORTCUT that the link on your post points to.

Right now, you see it, because the link is pointed something on the C drive. So you're linking to your own harddrive. You can see it, but no one else can.

Yes, just one more week untill another great dutch DJ takes his stand at just a 10min.drive from mi Casa.

Tiesto is his name for all of you that don't know him..(shouldn't be to many) here's a small introduction..

Music has always been the biggest passion in DJ Tiësto's life and he felt the need to share that passion with other people. Between 1985 and 1993 he performed as a resident in several clubs in Holland and in these years he developed an important foundation.

Together with his best friend, Arny Bink, he started the record company Black Hole Recordings which provides the world all sorts of quality dance music.

On the Black Hole label DJ Tiësto has his own "Magik" series, which is very succesfull all over the world. He also mixed the first two Space Age volumes and the much respected in Search of Sunrise 1 and 2

His remix of Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - The Silence was the first house track ever played on daytime radio in North America and was four weeks in the UK's top 10 chart. In 2001 DJ Tiësto started a new Black Hole sublabel, Magik Muzik, which will provide the world with DJ Tiësto's finest productions and his favourite tracks. The first releases where the 2001 anthem, Flight 643 and his long awaited artist album, In My Memory.

Last November DJ Tiësto entered the MixMag Worldwide DJ top 10 at no. 6, leaving many superstar dj's behind.

He performs at the best clubs and parties all over the world and had a 2001 residency every tuesdaynight at Amnesia, Ibiza.

DJ Tiësto also loves to do 6 hour solo sets, under the trademark www.tiestosolo.com, and is one of the few who has the ability to take the crowd on a magikal journey.

attachment.php?postid=642723

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

:afro: DaFunkadelic :afro: looks at the colour of his hair....blond..

If that ain't a rookie mistake...lol...thanks man...I will get my...straight

FuNkAdELiC!!! If you are BLONDE you need to change these afros on these smilies 'cause that just won't do :o

(Heads off to start downloading...)

lol. no foxxy I ain't blond, it was just an offending quote...sorry for those who are blond....:D

I am half indonesian/dutch so that makes my hair as black as can be..

And if I'm offending anyone with my smiles, please let me know and I will respect their feelings by using some others, just my happy party feelings showing...that's all..;)

:biggrin: Je m'excuse mon cherie :biggrin:

Just another bad joke.....thank God I'll be coming over on the 26th of april...so you can personally woop my ass...

Anyway, I've been to www.Danssalon.nl yesterday (rated 7.5),

a pretty nice club in Eindhoven. But people looked and behaved like the weather outside.....terrible.

The club for itself is pretty good though and it's home to TMF's (a dutch MTV) the DJ's....Tiesto's solo tour has been there and so did DJ Jean..(another crazy native from A'dam)..

Well I leave you with a pic from the supperclub....my sweet second home. By far the greatest lounge in Europe....

attachment.php?postid=648528

Yes, in less then one week Amsterdam will be going wild (believe me) for the wedding of our future King and Queen.

The city has already been tranformed into on royal palace.

I will walk towards the church to get a glimps of them..hopefully.

They will mary eachother on 02/02/2002...

Here's a pic. for all of you who don't know where the....I'm talking about..

m-a_crossdressing.jpg

Oh......and did I meantioned that there are some special parties afterwards?

No, serious this reply is all one big joke...although we're all happy to see such a nice Argentinian girl funk up the Royal fam. (she's got to teach them how to dance Salsa/Merengue....lol...yeah right)...it all will be overshadowed by the fact that her parrents ain't there to attent the wedding.

We all know some historical facts about the Argentinian government and their way to deal with political prissoners.

It has been the major topic on any discussion around here...

Still feel sorry for pretty Maxima Zorreguieta...

So what do you think? Should her father (who's been a political member under pres. Videla in the past), and aware of the fact that people got lost, be able to attent his daughter's wedding?

The latest news on the weddign is that Max is going to wear a dress made for her by Valentino...that will be a sight to see...

Oh and we got lost of the gulden, after all of those years we're no longer allowed to pay with it...

But they made up for it by introducing this 500Euro bill (about $500,-)...