Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More vibes from overseas

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's spring time again, so that means a lot of crazy festivals are coming our way. I will try to keep you posted from time to time.

Here's the line-up for Pinkpop 2002 at Landgraaf the Netherlands, just to give you a taste of how we try fill our little country with great events. A ticket for this festival cost 50 euro a day.. so maybe I'll see some of you guys next year.

monday 20th of May: 10.30-23.00 uur

RAMMSTEIN - LENNY KRAVITZ - MUSE

KANE - JEWEL - ARID - SYSTEM OF A DOWN

MACY GRAY - GOMEZ - MORGAN HERITAGE - MILLIONAIRE

SERGENT GARCIA - STARSAILOR - BEEF -

BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB - DARYLL-ANN

Sunday 19th of May: 13.00-23.00 uur

FAITHLESS - LAMB

DROPKICK MURPHYS - DEF P & BEATBUSTERS -

ALIEN ANT FARM - DI-RECT - RACOON - ZERO 7 - E-LIFE - SUPER FURRY ANIMALS - AN PIERLE

Saterday 18th of May: 17.00-23.00 uur

LIVE, live at pinkpop

HEATHER NOVA - BUSH - P.O.D.

GROOVE ARMADA - AFTER FOREVER - SUPERGROOVER

I also went to see Carlos Santana yesterday at the Gelredome in Arnhem. After the Counting Crows started to put everybody asleep with a bad performance, mister Santana and his big-band took over. He played for like 2 hours and ellectrified the crowd with awesome Latin beats and superb guitar play. Life can be so sweet from time to time.. well, hope all of you are doing ok.

Take care!!

This sounds very reminiscent of the PukkelPoP show in Belgium which i've been dying to see for years now.

I really hope to make it by the fall, Mischa... By then i should have a steady job, and more freedom to do what i want.

How've you been on the other side of the ocean:confused:

Hey papasmurf,

I'm doing fine over here...the temp. is rising and that seems to losen everybody up a bit. There ain't a day that goes by without a thought about NYC.. it realy got me hooked, so strange.

You're right about the festivals, their programs are pretty similair.

Hope you will find all your heart desires and maybe even more.

I'm currently working on a new apartment at Utrecht, just part of my rebuilding phase. I plan to let a niece move in with me, just because I've got a lot of things to do in life.

One of them is to get back to New York as soon as possible, so a split of costs with my niece will only accelerate that procces.

Ofcourse that's not the only reason, I just need a new environment like a snake needs his new skin.

So let me know when you come over, and keep in touch man.

Take care in that jungle!! And if you need an European state of mind...a well you know...just mail or call me.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I'm doing fine over here...the temp. is rising and that seems to losen everybody up a bit. There ain't a day that goes by without a thought about NYC.. it realy got me hooked, so strange.

Then come baaaaaack! :( *sniffle*

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Then come baaaaaack! :( *sniffle*

Major Hug!!! I will, but I have to ask you for your patience Aly, I'm rebuilding right now. Working out as crazy just to pump up my 205 frame. No I ain't going to look like Arnold, yuck, just my old body back will do. :D Hope everything is smooth in D.C. , take care, kiss..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one will rais a lot of discussions... just two weeks ago England's finest live act.... The Prodigy released their new smash hit: Baby's got a temper...and more importently they made another controversial video..

I don't think this video will make it to the U.S., seing what : smack my bitch up.... raised over there..

Here's a preview: Three bussiness men walk into a trailer at some fair..just to transform into Keith Flint, Maxim Reality and Liam Howlett... after they made their transformation they hit the stage at the fair... topless women come in and start to milk some cows and things start to get out of controll... Making the link from milk to sperm!!

That's all I can say about it, :tongue:

attachment.php?postid=878573

Kool, thatnkx 4 tha update, Mischa

the Prodigy is one of my FaVoRiTe Acts. I hear they dropped one of their members,, but picked up a guitar player :confused:

Should be interesting...

How is the song? I bet i can find a bootleg of the video somewhere, hehehe..

Good Shnit :cool:

actually i've fallen for one of my co-workers. i know she likes me back... but i'm not sure if she likes me as a friend or something more. all i know is that i can look at her eyes forever.... wow.

i have just booked my flight from london to mallorca, and then we'll ferry over to ibiza the next day. i love easyjet! i'm going to book my london-amsterdam trip tomorrow. there will be four of us, me and three pretty girls! we still need to find our hostel - though i'm thinking of just going back to where we stayed last year... right outside of the leidesplien so it was close to late-night fun, but still quiet for when we wanted to sleep. it had these killer staircases which were so hard to walk up after a night of dancing, but everyone was friendly and it had a little bar so that made up for it.

my trip calendar is here: http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~rob/cal.html

peaz,

rob