Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More vibes from overseas

One more day and then we'll have that wedding...(sorry 4 gettin' so excited). Downtown Amsterdam has been sealed of and is only accesable when you got some sort of an ID.

Oh and here's another pic from Maxim...

Atleast tomorrow it'll be me, my happy people and Tiesto all night long!!!!!!! The Tiesto solo-tour will be at the Heineken Music hall tomorrow...and ofcourse I will keep y'all posted...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...what a couple...we had a nice celebration this evening at the Amsterdam Arena...al kinds of celebs were there...incl. Nelson Mandela...

It was one special evening that started as a fairytail..so romantic..oh well...I will stay in this mushy mood for a couple of dayz ....love to see people happy ya know...tomorow it's gonna a day that will go straight into the archives...I am so curious how Max will look in her Valentino's..oh well...

PVO+MZ-03-groot.jpg

Oh and I will leave those cheap pics to the past..

I need an energie boost in order to recover from yesterday's events. It was such a fairytail, so beautifull and romantic...and to finish the day in style DJ Tiesto totaly burned the Heineken Music Hall down...what a party that was...what a raw energie...another one to remember (rated 9).

As we all know Tiesto is one of the greatest..wow..what a night.

For 9.5 hours, T took us on a magik rollercoasterride. Together with names like Dimitri, Montana, Cor Fijneman and Benny Rodriguez he gave Amsterdam the final chapter on yet another perfect weekend.

I promiss to post some pics as soon as possible... I leave you with this scene from our just married royal couple..love y'all!!

attachment.php?postid=651014

Thanks man, the pleasure is all mine..

Well not all... :laugh:

Here's just another pic for U..this is Adriana Sklenarikova, miss wonderbra, or the model with the longest legs..

Anyway I saw her at a club in Milano (Italy), she's absolutely a great woman, so sweet as can be...and happy in love with Christian Carembeu (a french soccer player)... As you would have noticed by now there are a lot of pics showing from females...since this thread is about all positive vibes from overseas...I will send some pics from males too...for all of the female party people...and don't worry they won't be mine... ;)

I guess everybody has figured out by now who the guy on the right is, at my sig that is..Well, here you go gmcookny, for U and all of those hungry eyes...lmao..no offence..just a practical joke.

attachment.php?postid=656911

• 2 weeks later...

Suffering a major blow to the head, since they killed my film full of partypics...I have to give you an internet-adress to check all of the cool pics from Impulz at the Brabanthallen.

It was a party to remember, the scene was 25+ and I saw one extreme creation after the other...just to bad they had the airco running it's lowest temp...so the hardhouse room was freezing....even with thousands of happy people dancing.

Has anyone of you been thru shit like that in NYC? Guess not..

Oh well, as I said earlier it was one hell of a night....

I spoke to Saigray today from a hotel in Antigua Guatemala...

She's having a nice vacation and went to see some Inca ruins a couple of dayz ago...getting tribal...lol

That's it for now....here's that link I mentioned before..

http://housem.extremenet.nl

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, yeah it's been awhile since we last spoke...

Been buzzy like hell and partying like a madman (well that ain't new, is it). Anyway another month has started and I'm just a few weeks shy of coming over. Hell, I even ordered a customized Yankee Jersey with my own name on it.

Well, I will provide y' all with some more stuff a.s.a.p.

Goodbye for now, hope you're all ok.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

:afro: DaFunkadelic :afro: looks at the colour of his hair....blond..

If that ain't a rookie mistake...lol...thanks man...I will get my...straight

I have that track on vinyl (Guitarra G)...Warren Clarke's Main Mix and Terry Lee Brown Jr. mix.

amazing track. can't get it out of my head. try the Chill Out mix as well. very nice.

by the way, my friend will be in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks :D.

Anything special going on at Melkweg that I should let him know about. He's there from March 11th till the 15th.

He's staying at the Vondelpark Hostel, so it's about a 5/10 minute walk from Melkweg. As well as the Bulldog cafe :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay had my little vacation,

The Melkweg huh? Oh it's not my kind off place but they got some great events. It's to bad I couldn't give you and your friend any advice in time. I would have adviced him to go and see the Rembrandtsplein with nice bars like De Kroon and Club Escape, around the corner you will find the gay/mixed club The It certainly one of my fav.

I even would have told you to go and check the Supperclub at the Jonge Roelofsteeg just behind the Royal Palace.

The Supperclub is the place to be in Amsterdam, I talked about it in previous threads. The Bulldog cafe? Hahahaha, ok I catch your drift. I guess a visit to Amsterdam wouldn't be complete without smoking some Mary-Jane.

Oh well, I'm counting the day's untill the 26th of april, can't wait to meet some of you in NYC and feeling those NYC vibes. If any of you got any q's just let me know ok?

Here's a little info on the Bulldogshop at Leidseplein, enjoy.

A coffeeshop situated in a former police station

The building that houses this coffeeshop used to be the Amsterdam police station. Celebrities are often spotted within the walls of this very famous coffeeshop. To realize a dream, the shop has been renovated to resemble a police station, another first in the world. A collection of police and criminals artifacts can be viewed and passing some time in the jail cells is highly recommended after the services offered by the officer on duty.

attachment.php?postid=732699

My weekend started at thursday, so I'm just back from Rotterdam.

I went to see some friends and check the hot-spots of that great City. I went to Off-Corso this weekend. As a fromer cinema, this building now is the place to be if you're in Rotterdam. A great soundsystem and various artists with their own unique syle.

I ran into a break-beat party, yesterday and went nuts for about 4 hours. Just drinking Smirnoff and Tequilla. Hope you all have/had a great weekend, I leave you with a pic from Off-Corso.

attachment.php?postid=742526

Hey all of you,

it's been one ...of a week. I went to a house classics party at the Heineken Music Hall last week and suddenly it felt like I was 16.

All of those old tracks sure brought a smile on our face...the next day we went loungin at the supperclub (pic below) and I heart this fantastic new DJ....he seemed to be from San Fransisco and his name's Miguel Migs.....I hope someone can tell me more about him...is he coming to NYC? I'm just a lounge lizard in need for a new NYC experience...time is slippin' just 26 days left!!! :D

attachment.php?postid=765441

Hi there,

Just got back from Barcelona.......and had to post something on this board. Barcelona is realy in my top three of fav. cities.

The weather wasn't all that, but at least it was sunny.

At night we went to La Terrrazza, and wow.......what a club!!!

Those Spanish Funksters shure know how to party.

La Terrrazza scores a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale, a great club, great soundsystem and special effects. Found all kinds of party-people from age 25 to 35, gay, lesbian and hetero, maybe even Bi-sexual. Not a place for the weak hearted. For those who know our European standards for Clubs and nighlife...be prepared to fall in love with this Toko.

I didn't bring my camera, so I had to scoop up a pic from the internet this time....and believe me, they all look like this, even the guy on the left gifs you a fair impression.. SEE YOU SOON!!

attachment.php?postid=762652

Woops, forgot to share this CD with you.

It's from DJ La Croix, a Rotterdam native and DJ of the Now and Wow club in Rotterdam.

The album's called The sound of Barcelona...hope someone of you picks this one up, it's worth your money or download time.

1. Celeca - The underground

2. Nick Holder - Inside your soul

3. Jamie Anderson - Black Sun

4. Phunky Data - Body music

5. Blue noise - Sonorous

6. Black & Dexter - Strings in motion

7. Arzido da Bass - Doomsnight

8. Karuma - On y va

9. The mingers - Mr. G. not on sundays

10. DJ Gogo - Odyssa

I'm curious...........let me know if you know any of these tracks, ok?

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Woops, forgot to share this CD with you.

It's from DJ La Croix, a Rotterdam native and DJ of the Now and Wow club in Rotterdam.

The album's called The sound of Barcelona...hope someone of you picks this one up, it's worth your money or download time.

1. Celeca - The underground

2. Nick Holder - Inside your soul

3. Jamie Anderson - Black Sun

4. Phunky Data - Body music

5. Blue noise - Sonorous

6. Black & Dexter - Strings in motion

7. Arzido da Bass - Doomsnight

8. Karuma - On y va

9. The mingers - Mr. G. not on sundays

10. DJ Gogo - Odyssa

I'm curious...........let me know if you know any of these tracks, ok?

Holder...Dooms night...DJ Gogo...yeah we know some :D

Good job knocking out those Amsterdam pics Funk! You coming here soon? :D

Originally posted by xpander

Holder...Dooms night...DJ Gogo...yeah we know some :D

Good job knocking out those Amsterdam pics Funk! You coming here soon? :D

Yeah, N,

Ã'll be comming over at the 26th of april till the 5th of may.

I'll be at Lyden Garden Hotel from the 26th till the 3rd of may and from the 3rd of may till the 5th of may I'll be enjoying the On the Ave. hotel. Saigray knows all about it, since we go wayyyy back.

I am counting back the dayz.