Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn rdancer

Originally posted by t0nythelover

did we meet at the roxy? i cant remember who i met cuz im not good with names until i see people a few times. were you with trancerxn and his bro in front near the tables? remind me so i can holla next time i see you.

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, what doubtness said. Just look for the two commies bouncing around on the stage and you'll see him.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, what doubtness said. Just look for the two commies bouncing around on the stage and you'll see him.

LOL!!:laugh: Fuckin nordictrack lessons on the stage around 4am.. come one, come all... LOL im just busting with ya's

did we meet at the roxy? i cant remember who i met cuz im not good with names until i see people a few times. were you with trancerxn and his bro in front near the tables? remind me so i can holla next time i see you.

Yeah we met a whiles back... I be sure to say Hello next time I see you to refresh your memory.

Originally posted by quoth

yea u cant miss rdancer,trancerxn,msoprano,ggfella cause they all have the same fuckin haircut it stillllllll bugs the shit outta me cause i forget whose who :eek: :eek: :eek:

YEA A NEW FUCKIN HAIRSTYLE DAMNIT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH :mad:

Well, maybe you shouldn't overdrink, so that your eyes can focus correctly.....

gyro juice!!:laugh: i swear quoth i got to chill with you next time i see you, you crack me up. u looked pretty drunk when i saw u in the lounge and like u were having a good time. maybe i should start drinkin more :idea:

no doubt kid. :D

Originally posted by doubtness

Well, maybe you shouldn't overdrink, so that your eyes can focus correctly.....

LMFAO.. :laugh:

Quoth + alcohol = :blown:

Haha, Quoth, I expect to see you on Thursday at the meetup.. heh.. hopefully you'll be happy drunk this time unlike the first time we met.. :D