Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Garfield Vs. Heathcliff...

Originally posted by synderella420

Garfield was a cutie but I liked heathcliff cuz he was a bad little cat, he kept all his shit in check!!:D

I second that... Heathcliff was a kool kat :cool:

this is wordsworth...heathcliff9.jpg

Didn't you also LOVE the music in Heathcliff??

Originally posted by synderella420

What was the name of this cat???

The rhyming cat's name was Wordsworth. Mungo was the fat one. At least Riff Raff was cool cause he got to chill with the hottie Sonya.

Tough choice, because Garfield is a sarcastic boring asshole while Heathcliff was a mischievous, obnoxious little shit.

IMO there's only one truly cool cartoon cat and that's Tom (from Tom & Jerry), but if I had to choose a top 5...

1. Tom (what's cooler than a cat in a zoot suit?)

2. Stimpy (the ultimate comic foil)

3. Sylvester (obsessive-compulsiveness rules!)

4. Snagglepuss (so flamboyantly gay you have to love him)

5. Azrael (pure evil, and love the f**ked up ear)

Sorry...I just can't like either of the two orange felines...

anyone ever notice that heathcliff and riff raff were neaver in the same episodes together, for somereason. there was like one i can think of but they never talked or interacted with one another. now who was more gangsta riff faff or heathcliff?

garfeild was a lazy cat that only ruled odie and nermal. what was the cartoon withthe farm animals.. that was a sick show after garfield. i like th e duck with the inner tube.

Originally posted by misk

heathcliffe...was definitely the coolest cat!!!! garfield and all his stupid friends can eat shit!!! but if we are gonna talk about cool cats i must give credit to the thundercats!

HOW THE FUK DID I KNOW YOU WERE GUNNA SAY THUNDERCATS...:confused:

"what was the cartoon withthe farm animals.. "

I CANT THINK OF IT RITE NOW BUT IT HAD A LAMB, DUCK, WEASEL WHO STOLE THE CHICKENS AND SHIT, OH SHIT THE ROOSTER'S NAME WAS ROY LMAO,UMMMMMMMMM I DUNNO WUT THE NAME WAS THOUGH... IF IT COMES BACK TO ME I WILL INFORM YOU THOUGH

Originally posted by dgmodel

that was one of the in between cartoons on garfield no?

yeah it was... arsen somethig or another it think. there was a pig, rooster name roy, twin sheeps, a duck, a chick and an egg with feet. what the hell was the name of that show? anybody?

Originally posted by senestro13

yeah it was... arsen somethig or another it think. there was a pig, rooster name roy, twin sheeps, a duck, a chick and an egg with feet. what the hell was the name of that show? anybody?

OMG THE EGG WIT FEET...HE WAS DA SHIT... I DUNNO THE NAME GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...WAIT I THINK I KNOW IT.... WAS IT 'GARFIELD AND FRIENDS'???:confused: