Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sushi is best from 11pm-1am

Originally posted by mysterynyc

umm actually thats exactly where i just had it. this place called Dae Bak in Fort Lee open till 3am,lol. good stuff.

the place next to/behind mitsuwa food market in edgewater is the BOMB. two floors; private bamboo-walled rooms with a rulin' view of the city; one of the most impressive water/rock gardens i've ever seen; the soup portions are huge; the sushi is ridiculously fresh.

Originally posted by thehacker

the place next to/behind mitsuwa food market in edgewater is the BOMB. two floors; private bamboo-walled rooms with a rulin' view of the city; one of the most impressive water/rock gardens i've ever seen; the soup portions are huge; the sushi is ridiculously fresh.

wasnt it called Yoahan's before, and it was an asian supermarket, aside from an awesome sushi place.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

wasnt it called Yoahan's before, and it was an asian supermarket, aside from an awesome sushi place.

yeah the sushi place(s) [there are several] IN the mitsuwa market are good but i'm talking about the two-story building behind all that.

Originally posted by momadance

i would be think it would be the best right off the boat, or in the restaurant as soon as it comes in, not in the middle of the night

exactly, there's no way I am eating seafood especially sushi anywhere after a certain hour.......buffalo wings, sandwiches from a deli, yeah.....sushi nofuckingway

Originally posted by boa_boy

exactly, there's no way I am eating seafood especially sushi anywhere after a certain hour.......buffalo wings, sandwiches from a deli, yeah.....sushi nofuckingway

so you can eat a bunch of crap with preservatives in it,at night... but fresh fish at 1am you can't do. thats a really healthy approach there lol.

Originally posted by doubtness

Mystery....

I went to that Dae Park place yesterday for lunch with TrancerXn and Rdancer.

The sushi was good, but i wasn't too impressed with the sashimi.

I enjoyed the side dishes more than my main course. :D

which sashimi did you order. some of their sashimi are better than other types. same goes for rolls. they can't make boston rolls for shit.