Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright fella's whose with me on this one....

quoth

Is there NOT, anything fuckin better then like going to a hair salon and gettin yer hair washed by some cute ass girl with a gorgous tight ass and big tits??

ugh this place i go to at the mall near me...like this cool ass old non-faggy guy cuts my hair and all but he says go see washer chick..and OMFG there is just something so fuckin hot bout having yer hair washed and being totally powerless with these big melons bending over in yer face to reach yer hair. Man i think they do that shit purposely lol....it was the best cause like a year ago i got my hair cut and all and it was at this other place and fuckin the girl who was washing my hair was 19 and i was 19 as well and it was such a fuckin turn on to feel her fingernails just massagin my scalp and runnin em through my hair as her big firms tits that were ready for me to just sit up and suck on for hours were staring me right in the face.

but anyhow...before i continue on with this story and have the urge to rub one out...i know damn well there some other bro's on this board who fuckin know what im talkin bout when that hot hairdresser chic washes yer hair and bends over and all that lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

Oh yeah to the topic at hand....

quoth, i know exactly what you are talkin about... Getting your hair washed by a hot young girl around our age with nice big knockers.... yesssss...

:laugh: :laugh: hell yes mutahfucka we connect....in more ways than one ::cough::distance::cough

it doesn't make u less manly because u get your hair cut at a salon!!! i am a hairdresser and LOVE when cute guys come in the salon! LOL....why wouldn't u want to come to a salon with fashionable good looking((most of the time)) women surrounding u!!!! instead of some old guy who buzzes like 100 heads a day!!! not that i am knocking barbers but.....just saying...nothing beats the salon experience!!;)

Originally posted by misk

it doesn't make u less manly because u get your hair cut at a salon!!! i am a hairdresser and LOVE when cute guys come in the salon! LOL....why wouldn't u want to come to a salon with fashionable good looking((most of the time)) women surrounding u!!!! instead of some old guy who buzzes like 100 heads a day!!! not that i am knocking barbers but.....just saying...nothing beats the salon experience!!;)

i guess you are right but that's just how it is around here. we get our hair cut by barbers. nothing wrong with salons at all. my statement wasn't made to taken really literally, mostly as a joke. I am sure lots of guys get their hair done at salons and can kick my ass, get more girls or whatever makes you more of a man. i said i get my eyebrows done as part of the joke. I'm sure not a lot of guys get that done. its about 10x more girly then going to a salon.

and for aphelion, that was just a hater comment which had nothing to do with the topic anyway

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yo this MaGillicutti charachter cracks me the fuck up....

not only is he still a semi-newbie who got all his posts through one thread...but i pissed myself at how he just said to Misk that..."thats not how they do things around here" LMAO wtf???? correct me if im wrong but doesnt both u and Misk's location say that u live in northern new jersey?? how different can things be lol.

as for Misk...hmm...im gonna be needin one in about 3 weeks...where shall i make my appointment? ;):tongue:

Originally posted by misk

my boobs are a triple*A...and i am an easy 325lbs!!! .....so what time shall i book your appointment!???

dont even bother makin the appointment cause im gonna fuckin BOOK outta there if u really are :laugh::worry::shake: