Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's still wanting to go to SF Saturday night????

Originally posted by teresadf

I know a few of us talked about it this weekend but who's serious about making a field trip to SF after Bunkas Saturday night???? :)

.....if you go to factory on saturday.....you better take a picture for me.....otherwise i will NEVER believe you were there!!! hahaha!!!! :tongue:

:bounce::bounce:

have fun!!!!!

Originally posted by clubkitty

.....if you go to factory on saturday.....you better take a picture for me.....otherwise i will NEVER believe you were there!!! hahaha!!!! :tongue:

ahahahahahah michigankitty we are really going!!!!! we can't wait!!!! :tongue:

djdanfury... of course we know that going at the time we are going is pretty stupid, but that's okay we will just get WASTED at Bunkas and then deal with the crowds easier!!!!:)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ahahahahahah michigankitty we are really going!!!!! we can't wait!!!! :tongue:

djdanfury... of course we know that going at the time we are going is pretty stupid, but that's okay we will just get WASTED at Bunkas and then deal with the crowds easier!!!!:)

if u go, by the en d of the night u will be doin a show on stage with vivacious starbryte and if ur lucky just maybe introduce u to jp. if hes not a disaster. which he might not be considering last yr his mom was there on his bday

Just a word to the wise, and I know its aleady been said, but I stongly suggest that you do not go at that time. That is when the majority of people are going to get there, and I think that waiting on that line in the cold will be a TREMENDOUS buzzkill. My suggestion would be to go somewhere (like someones house or someting) party a little more there, and head into the city more towards dawn. True, it will make for a looooooooong night,but I think you would be better off, especially being that you had such a bad time at Joeys cause of the crowd issue. Just my 2cents :D

yeah you are right cgm... we should just make it an all night event cause EVERYONE says that if you go early you are guaranteed to have a bad time. We shall see what happens...

... oh and the joey's thing really wasn't about the crowds, it was more about the way we were treated, you know? But thanks for the advice anyway! :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

yeah you are right cgm... we should just make it an all night event cause EVERYONE says that if you go early you are guaranteed to have a bad time. We shall see what happens...

Events like this are always better when you get there later..... His birthday has been nuts for the last 3 years......You couldn't really move until almost 7 or 8 in the morning......

i think the best idea is, by the way only my opinion, i am going to go out saturday night (martini bar that is, because i have to work), then go home sleep till about 9am, shower, get dressed, then head to the factory, i should get there about 10:30am, and i can guarantee the party is going to last basically the whole day, so i think that is the perfect time. i'll be able to move, dance, and party. with that in mind, i will have a great day at the factory. no headaches, just good music. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP.

i try to hit up sound factory sat's at least once a month this sat cause of jp's birth day mad people are going i mean i am thinken bout waken up sunday morn and just going jp is gonna be on all day and he won't play the good sh1t till like early afternoon so y bother going early

Originally posted by northnjguy21

i try to hit up sound factory sat's at least once a month this sat cause of jp's birth day mad people are going i mean i am thinken bout waken up sunday morn and just going jp is gonna be on all day and he won't play the good sh1t till like early afternoon so y bother going early

I hate to admit this but you are right... teresadf I think we should go home after Bunkas Saturday, sleep, then get up and go to sf around 9 or 10 am. We'll make it like a day trip!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by teresadf

I know a few of us talked about it this weekend but who's serious about making a field trip to SF after Bunkas Saturday night???? :)

me 'n my gf are going at 8... sleep over at bunka then head out at 7... cheers!