something to brighten it up, keep it out of the dark

So im gonna start a rhyme right here, right now for all of you

a rhyme to be added on, cuz i wanna hear your sexy rhymes too

So there's this girl that i think about so much

She could make me tremble just by her touch

She always knew when and where to rub me to make me squirm

and to top it all off, she would always swallow my sperm

:D

first we gotta spark,then it becomes a fire;and I ride higher on the heat of my disire//then I get up and begin to speak"get up get down and begin to freak;get down as you move your feet,let me see you can feel the beat"//as I open my mouth the words come forth;I plot a course that leaves ya no recourse//but to get down,to the sound;move around then we're off the ground//then I find ya here with me,;when I lift the mic I make the vibes funky;why don't you come along and see, this is the place where we can be free//...and find god in my lovers eyes,and then once again between her thighs;as the sensation intensifies I hear a mix of cries and sighs//and as we go I fantasize that our souls are like butterflys;that I realize symblolize the way that we both arise//to hit a peak as I master the technique of turning an hour into a week; as we explore the mystique of each other physque//we take flight and then alight on a cloud where we spend the night;as I close my eyes my body gives sight but all I can see I a luminous light//and I thirst for more and so explore(in metaphor);this devine being who I adore//for a moment I feel omniscient;then look in wonderment at this form so radiant//and explore the delicious mysteries left to us by ancient gods like dionysius;swept away by waves of pleasure that seem endless//delightful experience, bathing in shared quintessence;touching each others souls essence,reach transcendance,redefinding my existance//

...good idea...he he...sex cyphers are fun