Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*DriP*dRiP* for no reason at all?!

nSyNcBaBy

girls...... ever start dripping for no reason at all? like... u could be doing nothin at all sexual, but all of the sudden start feelin a lil warm and wet down there...

the weirdest thing happened to me a while ago at work... idk wut made me think of this but... im a bartender right, and i was filling the fruit box thing... and i was pouring cherries and cherry juice into one of the trays... and when i watched the juice...... i juiced myself up. wtf?!!? lol... idk y but thats not the only time thats happened. :confused::tongue:

Originally posted by prplhz

Happens to me sometimes, maybe it's the female version of getting a boner... hehe It also happens to me when I am hanging with "candy", I really don't why can someone maybe tell me?

I thought most boners occurred with sexual thoughts..I guess I am wrong...cause I have dripped w/o thinking of anything sexually related....(well sex is always on the brain so that might not be a valid statement:tongue: ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

I thought most boners occurred with sexual thoughts..I guess I am wrong...cause I have dripped w/o thinking of anything sexually related....(well sex is always on the brain so that might not be a valid statement:tongue: ;)

nah thats a misconception boners definitely happen at any time even without thinking sexually. i think the guys on this board can agree with me that the 2 worst places they have ever gotten a random boner was....

1) on the school bus ::damnvibrations::

2)At work ::er...um...bethereinminuteboss::

Originally posted by quoth

nah thats a misconception boners definitely happen at any time even without thinking sexually. i think the guys on this board can agree with me that the 2 worst places they have ever gotten a random boner was....

1) on the school bus ::damnvibrations::

2)At work ::er...um...bethereinminuteboss::

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

GOOD ONE GGFELLA

Originally posted by xxlea

Please! Sometimes just the breeze does it for me.

Droooool I wish I did It for you

Originally posted by linabina

girls...... ever start dripping for no reason at all? like... u could be doing nothin at all sexual, but all of the sudden start feelin a lil warm and wet down there...

the weirdest thing happened to me a while ago at work... idk wut made me think of this but... im a bartender right, and i was filling the fruit box thing... and i was pouring cherries and cherry juice into one of the trays... and when i watched the juice...... i juiced myself up. wtf?!!? lol... idk y but thats not the only time thats happened. :confused::tongue:

I would wish I did it for you hon but you know the deal...

your still behind :D

yeah it takes quite abit of practice to have the dick control not to pop out of your pants some times especially around you girls..

but I do it:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

hey quoth, its gianni, i got them user settings fixed bro, so now when u log on my computer yer finally in yer true identity ok?

peace out,

tony draper

LOL... omg... this is funny as hell... tony draper lol....

trancend ::pourslinabinaadrinkwithcherryjuice::
not nice justin.... not nice at all.... :tongue: