Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Having a Baby?

dgmodel

Hmm reading up on another board eh?:tongue::rolleyes:

Girl: Carmela, Alyssa, Ayla, Mariella Charlize is a sweet name DG

Boy: Giovanni..(I know very italian but I just love the name, I don't like the sound of turkish names ), Dominick, Marcello eh maybe I'll let my husband name the boy...

nope, havent been reading on other boards, told you i dont really care for the other boards too boring and into themselves (no offense to you,& not directed towards to you...) was having a late night discussion with marci yesterday about this... just wanted to see what names are out there... why did they have this thread on X.X.X? Vallery Irons' board?

Originally posted by atomicapples

tristin (real meaning is sad)

angela

Tristan is a cookie!!!!!

Anywho....

Girl : Alisa (pronounced A-Lisa), Samantha (sorry sweetcheeks...didn't want to tell you that the other night...I've always loved that name ever since Who's The Boss), Chloe, Victoria (but I'd call her Tori).

Boy : Tyler, Justin, Scott, and Joshua.

Originally posted by clubkat

dont u mean triscut? (s/p) You know what im talking about! :D

girl: Jade Danae

boy: Sean Blu or Lance Novan

No no no Kittie....Triscuit is a CRACKER....there's a cookie called a Tristan...it comes in one of those round blue tins and people give them out as shitty gifts during the holidays! My mom owns stock in the company....LOL....

:laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

Tristan is a cookie!!!!!

Anywho....

Girl : Alisa (pronounced A-Lisa), Samantha (sorry sweetcheeks...didn't want to tell you that the other night...I've always loved that name ever since Who's The Boss), Chloe, Victoria (but I'd call her Tori).

JOAHUA IS A GREAAAAAAAAAT NAME;)

BOY: I DUNNO I WILL LET MY WIFE PICK

GIRL: I LUV KAYLA(BUT THAT IS MY NEICE'S NAME) SO I CANT NAME MY DAUGHTER THAT ALSO

SO BASICALLY I DONT CARE WUT THE NAME OF MY KIDS ARE AS LONG AS THEY DONT GET BEAT UP FROM IT;) AND OF COURSE THE NAME MUST MEAN SUMPTING IMPORTANT

Originally posted by fierydesire

Hmm reading up on another board eh?:tongue::rolleyes:

Girl: Carmela, Alyssa, Ayla, Mariella Charlize is a sweet name DG

Boy: Giovanni..(I know very italian but I just love the name, I don't like the sound of turkish names ), Dominick, Marcello eh maybe I'll let my husband name the boy...

Speaking of Turkish names...I like the name Hakan.

I can't even decide what I'm doing tonight, let alone what I'm going to name my kids, if I have any! :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is... I don't want kids, but if I had any to name, these are my favorites:

Girls: Alice (ie, in Wonderland)

Jasmine (but my cousin has named his daughter Jasmine!)

Boys: Thomas (my grandpa's name, plus every Tom I've ever known has been mad cool)

James (I just like the way it sounds)

Originally posted by marcid21

Tristan is a cookie!!!!!

Anywho....

HOLY SHIT!!!! i always wanted to be named sam because of who;s the boss and said i was gonna name my daughter a girls name that can be a boys name when shortened! LOL...stop posting befor me damnit!!!!

but i like .....anthony and dominic for a boy.....and SAMANTHA,gianna,natalia,madison for girls....i like A LOT more names but don't feel like listing them i want a really creative name for my kids...but not something that will get them beat down by the monkey bars...

naming your kid samantha is like naming your kid 666... the name samantha is the mark of the beast...(Aka Samael, no joke is a real name for the devil. *ahem*operative word being Sam!) however 'tis synonomous with beelzebub, azaziel, lucifer, archfiend, anti-Christ, princess of darkness, old-nick, ahriman, zamiel... ( i hate that name, and ppl that are affiliated with it.)

OMG DG I can't believe you mentioned Persephone! I thought I was like the only one out there who a) knew it and B) liked it. But I kinda thought it would like better spelled Persephanie, so that people wouldn't screw it up. I also like Alaia. Boys names I like Hunter and Antonis.