Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday at Platinum?

Haven't posted in a LONGGG time!!!! How's everyone doin since the hecticness of 9/11?

I'm playing in NJ Thursday night. New place called Platinum in New Brunswick. I've never been there so if anyone has let me know what I am in for! It's a promotional thing for the Limelight CD.... they are giving away CD's. I hear the liquor is cheap and the place is cool so I hope to see some of you out there!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by corbett

Haven't posted in a LONGGG time!!!! How's everyone doin since the hecticness of 9/11?

I'm playing in NJ Thursday night. New place called Platinum in New Brunswick. I've never been there so if anyone has let me know what I am in for! It's a promotional thing for the Limelight CD.... they are giving away CD's. I hear the liquor is cheap and the place is cool so I hope to see some of you out there!

Crowd or no Crowd Rob I will swing bye! Like Old Times, BON

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Hey everyone from Platinum...

I was thinking about going there Friday night... what is going on there? When is Mike Ski coming back? Is that cute boy going to be doing the lights? ahahahahah:laugh:

what is your fucking problem????

its posts like this that make CP less and less interesting every day

:blown:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what is your fucking problem????

its posts like this that make CP less and less interesting every day

:blown:

BG

ahahahahahahah WHAT?????? :rolleyes:

I was being SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! what is YOUR problem??????? I really do want to know what is going on there Friday? What the f*** did I say that got you so fired up???????

ahahahahahahah WHAT?????? :rolleyes:

I was being SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! what is YOUR problem??????? I really do want to know what is going on there Friday? What the f*** did I say that got you so fired up???????

LOL! i dont understand what happened either! :confused:

Hey everyone from Platinum...

I was thinking about going there Friday night... what is going on there? When is Mike Ski coming back? Is that cute boy going to be doing the lights? ahahahahah:laugh:

Im actually thinking of going on friday night.I hear Aaron Swank is there so i figered i would drop by and check him out..Anyone else in??

Originally posted by wakeup

hey corbett better be careful and not spin like u did back in limelight yrs, the days of disco 2000. Ibclubbin are you an offcial spokesperson for platinum?

Seriously..... :rolleyes:

Could it be that I actually agree with you wakeup!!!!! .....LOL

Originally posted by vision

where's club p's website

gonna swing out there tonite and need directions from easton ave

don't see them listed on the clubsearch here either

take easton all the way down until it turns into albany ave....go to the light, make a right at the corner (first union bank)

paterson is two streets away...but there is a no left turn sign, so make a right on church st , a left at the stop sign, and then a left at the next stop sign on to paterson

BG