Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peter's Birthday Party this Saturday January 26th 2002.The Offical Roll Call

State when you will be there and if you wanna meet up that's cool with me. I am thinking of going in kinda early like at around 5-6 and trying to close it out. I am thinking of changing my mind and going in at 10 though. I'll see what everyone else is doing.

SF Haters, keep off the thread. You hate sf and we don't need your shit on this thread or at the club.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there... havent decided what time ill be going either but to rudeboy and fuclubkid dont let your punk ass friends stop you. I am going solo and just meeting up wiht my friends. Actually thats what I usually do and to tell you the truth it works out great cuz i dont have to worry about babysitting the other ppl and/or having to leave too early.

gawd who isn't going on saturday.:rolleyes: there are mad ppl from boston coming down too. but yeah i am definitely down for a meetup.~! :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

ill be there... havent decided what time ill be going either but to rudeboy and fuclubkid dont let your punk ass friends stop you. I am going solo and just meeting up wiht my friends. Actually thats what I usually do and to tell you the truth it works out great cuz i dont have to worry about babysitting the other ppl and/or having to leave too early.

gawd who isn't going on saturday.:rolleyes: there are mad ppl from boston coming down too. but yeah i am definitely down for a meetup.~! :)

yea i will probably just go and meet people there...i know a few people that are going, but it seems every time i go to SF alone something happens :blown:

i'll give it one more try LOL

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

yea i will probably just go and meet people there...i know a few people that are going, but it seems every time i go to SF alone something happens :blown:

i'll give it one more try LOL

something happens like ...... ????? hey if like you can always come with me! :)

Guest danni133

What JP's bday? I'm sooooooo there :)

Looking forward to the CP meetup also. Can't wait to see Dee, magilicuti, redhotavenger, Marina, and Pete to name just a few

~Danielle

Originally posted by nycchic24

something happens like ...... ????? hey if like you can always come with me! :)

something like...my car will break down...ill get a flat tire....ill loose my keys...me going to factory alone to meet people = big problems LOL...never fails

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I hope it's not SWARMED with underage morons...:rolleyes: I should know better, theme parties is when they all come out and try to play...

~~~ i was quiet long enough but its so fawking obvious u have no life so u post this shyt to start drama.........hmm so is that what ppl do when they get older???:mad:

Originally posted by magilicuti

I am prepared to defend myself princesslolita. I am going to meet a lot of people off a couple boards from this huge SF party, should be interesting.

i am pretty sure roninmess, sexybabyd and a few others will be there as well

Did I see my name???? YA DAMN RIGHT I'll be there!! 3rd floor by the bathroom and waterfountain in that little section overlooking the stairs is where I suggest.. I'm thinking 6am-closing, but might come at like 9am. I'm doin this sober too ppl so I need some sleep. NICE!! I just looked at my work schedual and I am off Monday!!!!!! Recovvvvvvery moooode will be in full effect!

Inyourdreams... I better meet you.

Magilicutti... I'm bad with faces, and you could be standing right next to me now and I wouldn't remember you from when we first met, so say hi when you see me.

Girly... even if you like me or whatever the hell is goin on, I better see you there too!

Helen and Steve... I'll see what I can do.:cool: