Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Club Dream February 7, 2002

Let me give you guys some information on the club and where we stand at now.

#1 We are not using promoters for this party it will all be in house promotions.

#2 The club hold 900 people and consists of a main floor, a lounge and a hip hop room with pool table. Theres a stage in the main room and dj booth lies over the main floor.

#3 The djs were looking at right now is Rich Rydell, Anthony Nero, or Mike Ski.

#4 All drinks at the club are $2 till midnight $3 after midnight and yes that is everything. Bottles, mixed drinks, house drinks etc.

The sound system includes thirteen 14 inch jbls around the club, and 6 subs.

We will not be giving out the location until 1 week before the party starts and gran opening is Thursday February 7, 2002.

Originally posted by lunalounge46

is it by any chance, the club that is suppost to be called the matrix, did you guys change the name, or is it the matrix, but the night is called dream. you said it fits 900 ppl. and i know that how much matrix holds. let me know just curious.

Wasn't that club Matrix suppossed to open about 6 months ago???

Originally posted by clubdreamnj

No its not the matrix. We were never a club b4. We had a hall for wedding and banquets but we changed the atmosphere around added a huge jbl soundsystem and lightshow. Look for the flier around the area in coming weeks.

i would def. like to check it out before it opens, pm me and let me know when that is a possibility. the place sounds great. thanks for info. and sorry for the confusion of your club and the other. just thought i'd give it a shot to guess where it was.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

i wouldnt mind taking a look at the place itself. Sounds like a great place pm me for info i would love to come down and meet lunalounge maybe we can actually work something out for a change instead of arguing.

sounds like an idea, but it was never really an agrument. just misunderstanding. you know what i mean.

i think i saw fliers for this place floating around Gold's Gym on Tuesday...i really hope that is not the type of crowd that will be at the club....another club is cool, but we definitely don't need another club filled with those guys. lol...joey's and metro lounge are bad enough! we need some diversity in jersey!