Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC - Ultrfest 4 info

dappah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start by saying, "Wazzup!" I'm new to the board, but not to the Electronic Muzik scene. I've been reading up on the board since I found out about it through a friend. I love the scene and where itz going. The majority of the CP members on this "Miami post" know wazzup and are, for the most part, United States Muzik Pioneers. Soundz cheezy but itz the truth.

I have a company I just started called Electric Sound Production Inc. I am throwing a party Feb. 15 called "Electric Fridays." I have a website www.electricsoundz.com (under construction).

Naiomi1's idea about getting a crew together to party at Ultra is a phat idea. Just the idea of getting people together that really know wazzup soundz great. I'm down. Naomi1 I'll help you make it happen if you're down. I was already planning on going with 30+ of my peoplez who are for the most part party people. See yaz around.

• 2 weeks later...

:drunk:

THE ULTRA COUNT DOWN CONTINUES>>>>

I THINK we Should Most definitely have a massive

CP Meet Up considering that most of the peeps on

the board are going.....I guess a time and location has

to be figured out and agreed upon by all. Maybe we can

have some type of voting as to where & at what time to

meet??????

:confused::idea:

Anybody know if it is ok to take a camera to the Ultra Fest? Also water, juice and food.

I went last year and I remember that before you get to walk in they will check you, but I think they where looking for weapons.

Thanks

Don't miss Pete Tongs Essential Mix live @ Nikki Beach on Friday and Opium Gardens on Tuesday (i think). Also Space-Ibiza at Billboardlive and my favorite PACHA @ Level.

Fat0ny and the fat sexy bitches will be whoring ultra 4 this year. Special thanks to dimas martinez for the free tickets c/o 93.1. ill be the one trying to get backstage with sasha and digweed.. whoring pictures and what not : )