Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you

gravity

lol..this was a funny question...I don't really have any friends from the board, while most of my friends are people I've met randomly throughout life...

P.S. Do you think someone would honestly say that they have no life outside this board and admit it here?:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gravity

Have no friends outside the board?... based upon both physical appearance and lack of intellect, I'd say a lot of you. Am I wrong?

do you talk this much shit in person as well...or are the boards your way of compensating for some emotional issues ???

-z

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

do you talk this much shit in person as well...or are the boards your way of compensating for some emotional issues ???

-z

Gosh, he was just asking a question ;) And to answer yours...Gary doesn't need to talk shit...he's a sweetheart in person ;) Sorry Gary secret's out ;)

Guest gabo

I dont know why I don't have any friends... I have lots of pimples and a sqeaky voice. I carry my protractor everywhere and I have a pocet protector... I thought those are the things that make you cool!!

Originally posted by gabo

I dont know why I don't have any friends... I have lots of pimples and a sqeaky voice. I carry my protractor everywhere and I have a pocet protector... I thought those are the things that make you cool!!

Hey Gabo we should get together, I have a big wart on my nose and I talk like a man, oh and a hairy ass too which is *always* sexy on a girl. I laugh like a hyena and smell a little like one too. Whattaya think? Date? *rowr* :laugh2:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Gabo we should get together, I have a big wart on my nose and I talk like a man, oh and a hairy ass too which is *always* sexy on a girl. I laugh like a hyena and smell a little like one too. Whattaya think? Date? *rowr* :laugh2:

ok Ill date you but I have to be in bed by 10:00pm and my mom has to come.

I HATE PEOPLE I MEAN I DONT HATE EM BUT I DONT LIKE HAVIN FRIENDS AND I DONT REALLY LIKE PPL

THEY ALLWAYS BUGS ME OUT

I RATHER WANNA TALK TO THE WALL THAN TALKIN TO HUMAN BEIN SOMETIMES

MY ONLY FRIEND IS MY CD'S AND MY CDP I ALWAYS CARRY THAT AROUND OT I THINK ABOUT THEM

• 2 weeks later...