Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey for ex-TWILO-ites

Originally posted by bigmahs

Retired,

But on MARCH 29TH IT'S ON.........

Whats on March 29th?

Now, mostly Vinyl.... the only place that sticks to the music. Except for the times that I have wandered over to Roxy to meetup with my fellow CP friends and to Exit only for Tiesto.

I personally have never found a suitable alternative to Twilo. :(

Vinyl is cool but its way too crowded.

Centro-Fly occassionally has good DJs but I hate the chi-chi crowd and its not exactly the Twilo (anti) dress code!

There are lots of free lounges that play great music (Liquids, Plant, etc) but you can't dance.

The remaining mega clubs... they just don't do it for me anymore.

I live for the rare occasions S&D, PVD, Oakie etc come to town, and I've been to Boston to see them a few times, but its not the same...

BRING BACK TWILO!

well, if it wasn't twilo, i was at shithole tunnel. now that both places are closed down, i am an aimless wanderer with no place to call a 2nd home. during college i was a migrant that travelled to various Northeast states to go raving, but now i am grounded with my out-of-college job in nyc.

i found myself at the Gatecrasher parties (LL) over the summer, the random club nights with special DJs such as Tiesto (who, btw, sucks), futile attempts at SF, Exit, Centro-fly, World, etc etc.

i've been at some parties where the "twilo vibe" was definitely in effect, which has been nice. now we all wait for a place to open, where we can all call home again.

There will never be another Twilo. Vinyl is trying to come close with its booking/djs but the atmosphere is getting crappier and crappier each week. centro-fly has the djs that Twilo had but a dress code, and its 21...not that im complaining cause im 21 NOW,but when I wasn't, i really wanted to go but couldn't. (had my fake ID taken away 4 months before i turned 21).

Bring back Twilo...or if not...at least this Glowbana thing better be like it.