Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Letter To Clubplanet Staff & Members from ROXY

A Special Thank You To Lainie & CLUB PLANET

When the opportunity presented itself to start a new party at the ROXY, I along with my partner A-LUV thought long and hard about this new venture. At the time I was a promotional Director of Friday Nights at EXIT along with other individuals. I disagreed with the vision that was at Exit and decided to make the move. I left by myself with no animosity towards my associates who still reside at Exit and began this new adventure with just an idea of how I thought a new party at the ROXY could can make a difference. One of the first things that I did was contacting Lainie at CLUB PLANET. I told Lainie I wanted to build a party based on the individual. That each person be it a promoter, employee as well as customers were counted. That this party wasn't about 2500 people, but about one person 2500 times. Together with Lainie and My Associates we started to creat this night. The concept of bringing back to New York a party built on relationships, hospitality, sex appeal, fashion, and last but not least friendship and trust. To never take for granted our customers. To never use the word AUTOPILOT. To listen to our customers, promoters, and employees who many times have a better pulse on the real world as opposed to the illusions that club directors have. To constantly try to keep the fun, a good time. Hopefully more than not we try to accomplish that.

I could go on but this letter is to Thank You...Lainie, You & Dave, All the CLUB PLANET CREW who have been so supportive about this party. Because you have been a tremendous help, we offred Clubplanet their own room now called the CP LOUNGE with CHRIS LEWIS, a CP member. You have definitely taken over the stage which is now dubbed the CP STAGE CREW. Clubplanet has a spot in the Lobby. Your meetups with Johnny Vicious at the back bar have become legendary... As long as this new party lasts, hopefully a long time, I am my associates will always have a place in our heart for you and CLUBPLANET. You were there for us mentally, physically, and emotionally and for that alone....we thank you.

Bob, A-luv, JV, and the Staff & Management of the ROXY

i think thats fuckin awesome!!! i think i got that little cry ball thingy in my throat. :( ....but i just think that this is really great that they took time out to write that letter....CP STAGE CREW!!!

i cant believe they put that in there..thats even better.

peace out

gianni

I know who cool it is that someone that was barely introduced into the whole clubplanet mentality knows the terminology. Bobby is ummmm over 21 (being PC) and he is so into the whole thing. He is so cute he got on the mic in the Hip Hop room and was like 1,2,1,2, given a shout out to my girls and my fellas. Dee and I were cfrying is was too cute.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

A Special Thank You To Lainie & CLUB PLANET

You have definitely taken over the stage which is now dubbed the CP STAGE CREW. Clubplanet has a spot in the Lobby. Your meetups with Johnny Vicious at the back bar have become legendary...

Bob, A-luv, JV, and the Staff & Management of the ROXY

WA WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :cool: