Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guccigrlnyc

When He Says The "l" Word And Your Not Ready

I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BF FOR 7 MONTHS AND HE IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ME, HOWEVER HE SAID I LOVE YOU LIKE 3 MONTHS INTO IT WHEN I WAS JUST NOT READY FOR IT, I MEAN YEAH I LIKE HIM A LOT BUT I WASN'T IN LOVE WITH HIM YET, SO I KIND OF FELT OBLIGATED TO SAY IT? HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS? BUT NOW I DO CARE ABOUT HIM ALOT 4 MONTHS LATER AND I GUESS I AM FALLING IN LOVE BUT I AM ONLY 19 AND HES 26 SO HES READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND SHIT BUT I'M SOOOOO NOT LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I GUESS I'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR MAYBE WAIT TIL WE GO ON VACATION IN MARCH LOL

Why dont u just tell him that u r having a really good time and that maybe he is taking it a lil' to fast and serious for u. Explain that u are still young and not ready for all the commitment shit.

c.Lo

~~~ happened to me!! said i love u in a week! i felt obligated to say it back........i did end up falling in love with him and gonig out for 3.5 yrs........we broke up now

~~another thing i did notice that older gys are the ones who do everything faster i guess they do wanna settle down(not all of them but a lot):cool:

I'm 19 as well and prefer older men also, but for some reason the older men I bump into aren't ready to settle down, which I'm cool with. IMO you shouldn't have said that you loved him at that time cuz you really didn't plus when a guy says I love you-don't right away say I love you, too. There's always next time. Anwayz to answer the ques. nope your situation has not happened to me... yet. :)