Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "what are you wearing to Factory for JP's BDay" thread?

Originally posted by nycchic24

i am sure everyone (thats guys too!) has already been thinking about this for a couple days now - at least...

ideas? thoughts? suggestions? lets hear them! :)

i will be in short black skirt and halter with my "over the knee" black boots! :P

Yes, most people do spend days and days and days thinking about what shirt they are going to take off when they get inside...

By the way, your outfit sounds really creative and classy. Slut.

Originally posted by gravity

Yes, most people do spend days and days and days thinking about what shirt they are going to take off when they get inside...

By the way, your outfit sounds really creative and classy. Slut.

Dude, shut up. When were you born? Is a skirt, and a halter top so hard to handle for you?

Originally posted by xwave3000

Dude, shut up. When were you born? Is a skirt, and a halter top so hard to handle for you?

Mommy mommy, the meanie told me to shut up...ohhhh noooooo...

What does my birthday have to do with anything in this thread thus far?

Seriously, son... have you always wanted to be a mop?

I was thinkin of rollin in with my pink camo UFO's...size XXL and my white Triple 5 halter layered over with my bf's white Sean John hoodie and a puffy vest...O a visor is a must along with about 30 bracelets, leg warmers, arm bands, and uhhh....my 6 inch foam boots...:D

Mommy mommy, the meanie told me to shut up...ohhhh noooooo...

What does my birthday have to do with anything in this thread thus far?

Seriously, son... have you always wanted to be a mop?

Well, older people are squarish, and think someone is a slut because they're wearing a skirt, and long boots. And of course someone is gonna respond to your comment, especially since it was so blatently rude. Actually, if you're offended by an outfit like that, I feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by xwave3000

Well, older people are squarish, and think someone is a slut because they're wearing a skirt, and long boots. And of course someone is gonna respond to your comment, especially since it was so blatently rude. Actually, if you're offended by an outfit like that, I feel sorry for you.

Older? I never thought that 24 was older, kiddo, but I guess when dealing with high school rugrats, it is a bit senior.... And who said anything about being offended by it... did you not get up to reading comprehension yet... I merely pointed out that she was one of the pack...

Originally posted by klohe

I was thinkin of rollin in with my pink camo UFO's...size XXL and my white Triple 5 halter layered over with my bf's white Sean John hoodie and a puffy vest...O a visor is a must along with about 30 bracelets, leg warmers, arm bands, and uhhh....my 6 inch foam boots...:D

i guess we can't dance then, you won't be able to move!

"this guy"...are you kidding me bitch? Have some fucking respect for the people who made your life possible.

seriously dude. every post i read by you is just full of hate and you are always complaining about something. chill out man seriously. you gotta admit to just come on this thread and call the girl a slut is rude. i'm sure her outfit is fine. nothing wrong with looking sexy in a night club at all. i'm sure if a girl came up you in a club naked rubbing up against you you wouldn't be yelling slut at her. chill out man, it was just a friendly thread she made. don't get so upset by other people's actions

Originally posted by magilicuti

seriously dude. every post i read by you is just full of hate and you are always complaining about something. chill out man seriously. you gotta admit to just come on this thread and call the girl a slut is rude. i'm sure her outfit is fine. nothing wrong with looking sexy in a night club at all. i'm sure if a girl came up you in a club naked rubbing up against you you wouldn't be yelling slut at her. chill out man, it was just a friendly thread she made. don't get so upset by other people's actions

Who are you..? Seriously, what fucking state of mind did you wake up in, thinking that you could actually come on here and give ME advice...

Who are you..? Seriously, what fucking state of mind did you wake up in, thinking that you could actually come on here and give ME advice...

someone that isn't pissed off all the time about absolutely nothing

who are you to come on this girl's thread and call her a slut? no matter who you are or who you think you are you really have no right to do that. have some fucking manners dickhead

from the way you respond to threads bro you seriously have some superioty complex problems. you think you are better then everyone else and have to let everyone know about it. who am i? who are you? we are both people here. are you suppose to be some what an authority figure here? i can't say what i want?

all i'm saying is take it easy and stop causing trouble because i don't really think anyone appreciates it

are you suppose to be some what an authority figure here?

all i'm saying is take it easy and stop causing trouble because i don't really think anyone appreciates it

Sarcastically calling me an authority figure and then speaking on behalf of the entire board...

Ladies and gentleman, we have yet another expert in the art of hypocrisy.

I'm sure everone loves you calling that girl a slut for no reason. Real mature of you, a real gentleman. You got a problem with everyone. I didn't sarcastically call you an authority figure. And if I did what would be so wrong with that? You have a problem with that but you call people sluts? And now I'm the bad guy? You are all fucked up man. If you read your posts you think you are better then people is what I'm saying. If you really were you wouldn't have a problem with every fucking little thing. You got problems man.

someone that isn't pissed off all the time about absolutely nothing

who are you to come on this girl's thread and call her a slut? no matter who you are or who you think you are you really have no right to do that. have some fucking manners dickhead

Ah, I see you edited this post to add in a few curses. That takes some big balls bitch. :rolleyes: Anyway, you replying to all of my threads with these rediculous, "I know you are but what am I" type of insults is pretty counter-productive, don't you think? At least I call 'em how I see 'em...and just as you like to do in speaking for the entire board, I think everyone would agree that if you keep trying to bring it, youre just going t get slaughtered.